Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Out the door price on NEW 13 or 14 FX HO Cruiser

Hey guys, looking to head back to Yamaha. I am looking to see what you all have paid out the door price on a new 13 or 14 FX HO Cruiser. I am not going to get a trailer, just use the one I have. Thanks guys!!!

Hey, Whats wrong with your seadoo? I am looking to buy seadoo RXPX260 for my next ski!

Quote Originally Posted by Toobold View Post
    Hey guys, looking to head back to Yamaha. I am looking to see what you all have paid out the door price on a new 13 or 14 FX HO Cruiser. I am not going to get a trailer, just use the one I have. Thanks guys!!!

+1
    Last May I paid $11,806 for my brand new FX HO. The Cruisers were about $500 more and I didn't think the seat and cleat were worth that much.

+1
    Jackmcd, I cant not complain a bit about my 2010 RXT-X 260. Its been a great machine and very reliable. I bought it new and have put done three 400 mile trips on the ski and racked up 109 trouble-free hours on it. I had one problem when it was new and that was a warped rear access panel. Now the reason I am trading is, I owned a 2009 FXSHO Cruiser and really enjoyed the machine. I saw the new RXT-X 260 and had to have it and have no regrets. I am now finding myself doing a lot more long distance ride, one planed this year is a 7-day 600 mile trip. For me, I am now 40 and still enjoy the speed of the RXT-X, but feel gas mileage and on these long outings will be better with a non-SC ski. Plus, I really like the 1800cc yamaha marine engine. Now I will say, I like the TRUE fiberglass hull on the seadoos, to me you dont feel as much of a hit from waves through the body of the ski as you do on the yamahas. So, long story short, ready to try Yamaha again and that means nothing wrong with Seadoo's. Its all in how you maintain them

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Need yo come back to VA and do those long rides......did you do a wavedaze one year it was 3' and raining we went to cape Charles

+1
    RickWhite, I would always go down to the beach and the events, but never road during Wavedaze. They use to do the Oregon Inlet Challenge and I did that twice. That was a good 150 mile round trip ride. Sure do miss the intercoastal waterway riding.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Yea I did it in 05 on a Honda then on a ultra

+1
    Were you on a Blue Ultra? I do remember one of those on one of the rides. My first Oregon Inlet challenge was on a GP1300R...lol Never again, I went to the fourstrokes then.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Yes I was

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobold View Post
    Were you on a Blue Ultra? I do remember one of those on one of the rides. My first Oregon Inlet challenge was on a GP1300R...lol Never again, I went to the fourstrokes then.

So will you be back to Hampton Roads with your new ski's?, or will you retire out there. How come you don't do Kawasaki?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information