Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stability of the Spark - Video

I just found this video - I think its awesome, this guy riding it on one side.. Of course I weigh a lot more than him, and also I dont recommend anyone riding in the back the way this guy is doing it because the manual says exhaust fumes can kill you... cool video:

+1
    Great way to overheat your exhaust!!! Let me know how that works out for you(the guy in the video) idiot!!!!

And then complain to BRP/Sea-Doo that the Spark is junk because it melted the exhaust and sank...MORON!!!!!

Thats the only thing I didnt like about the video, he can actually get really hurt doing that.. Someone just died due a low level gas leak, imagine breathing in exhaust fumes for a prolonged period of time..

Definitely not good...

Everything else was cool, riding on top of the exhaust not good.

4. +1 by:

+1

Stability of the Spark - Video

Quote Originally Posted by Cheappc View Post
    Thats the only thing I didnt like about the video, he can actually get really hurt doing that.. Someone just died due a low level gas leak, imagine breathing in exhaust fumes for a prolonged period of time..

Definitely not good...

You're absolutely right about that. When i took my drivers license carbon monoxide poisioning was a common and relevant topic...
    But it's mainly in closed areas w/o good ventilation were it has killed...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbo...xide_poisoning

+1
    Or or his insides ge blown out from the jet! Wow, never would I even think of doing something like that!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSWE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheappc View Post

Definitely not good...

You're absolutely right about that. When i took my drivers license carbon monoxide poisioning was a common and relevant topic...
    But it's mainly in closed areas w/o good ventilation were it has killed...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbo...xide_poisoning

yeah i'd be more worried about being "cleaned out" than anything else..

Kind of have a feeling that some of you haven't had the pleasure of riding an old Kawasaki stand up. Where you literally start the ski with you body hanging behind the jet and the exhaust spewing fumes at you until the ski starts to plane the water. Speeds lower than that you are subject to the exhaust fumes.

9. +1 by:

+1
    That's impressive. He can stand on the right side of the ski and spin to the right. Or, he can stand on the right side of the ski with his weight over the seat and go straight. Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by nvgtrsprt View Post
    That's impressive. He can stand on the right side of the ski and spin to the right. Or, he can stand on the right side of the ski with his weight over the seat and go straight. Impressive.
    Compared to a 1996 XP 800 it is, it's actually for comparison to other ski's which are normally very tipsy and probably would not be able to do such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Sparked View Post
    yeah i'd be more worried about being "cleaned out" than anything else..
    Hey Sparked, is that the one you bought in your avatar?? Looks nice if it is. I am leaning toward that Licorice color combo myself too. Do you have and pics of your machine you'd be willing to post? I can't seem to find decent pics online of a real-world machine in the licorice and not a BRP promo shot. Figure a brighter color would be safer as it is more visable, but the Licorice setup matches my boat kind of, so leaning that way. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information