Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Error code P1622 seadoo rxt-x 2010

    I have problem in my seadoo. First the error code is p1614, i chance the Throttle Accelerator Sensor (left and right). But now have the other error code p1622.


  2. #2
    JT jpt7779's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburg, Texas Lake Bob Sandlin
    Posts
    3,851
    +1
    742
    Read this thread: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=200303

    swap the modules temporarily out side of the handlebar bracket to verify the TAS mobile is bad

  3. #3
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455
    I went through the same thing a week ago. It wound up being my throttle body.

  4. +1 by:


  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I went through the same thing a week ago. It wound up being my throttle body.
    what is the solution?

  6. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    99
    +1
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunodalu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I went through the same thing a week ago. It wound up being my throttle body.
    what is the solution?
    You might have to replace the throttle body

  7. #6
    wotxxxsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,928
    +1
    472
    Call your vin into seadoo. I just had a 2011 rxt 260 that had the same issue and the ski had no warranty and seadoo fixed it for free. Service bulletin for certain vin #S.
    This was about 3-4 months ago..
    Seadoo said it was a $900 fix

  8. #7
    JT jpt7779's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburg, Texas Lake Bob Sandlin
    Posts
    3,851
    +1
    742
    Some guys have the TAS module go bad, some the TB, it would be nice if someone could post that service bulletin!! Inquiring minds need to know.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jpt7779 View Post
    Read this thread: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=200303

    swap the modules temporarily out side of the handlebar bracket to verify the TAS mobile is bad
    JPT
    I need know whats is error code P1622? Why this code?

  10. #9
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunodalu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpt7779 View Post
    Read this thread: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=200303

    swap the modules temporarily out side of the handlebar bracket to verify the TAS mobile is bad
    JPT
    I need know whats is error code P1622? Why this code?
    Get yourself a service manual

    P1622 - throttle actuator - repeated abortion of adaption


  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunodalu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpt7779 View Post
    Read this thread: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=200303

    swap the modules temporarily out side of the handlebar bracket to verify the TAS mobile is bad
    JPT
    I need know whats is error code P1622? Why this code?
    Get yourself a service manual

    P1622 - throttle actuator - repeated abortion of adaption

    What is EMC?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Only 7500 rpm on 2010 RXT-X 260 with no errors codes
    By not2fast in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 08:14 PM
  2. 2010 rxt x 260 error codes
    By cgbatch in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 02:07 AM
  3. 2010 RXT-X 260 Error Code P0501
    By tnaant in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 07:13 PM
  4. 74.2MPH 2006 SeaDoo RXT - Warranty till June 2010
    By Gus13letter in forum Sea Doo 4Tec Skis
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 01:27 PM
  5. '05 RXT-fuel sensor/error code
    By Emtp3494 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 11:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •