Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The trim fix speedster200???

Heywhats the verdict?I understand that the boats suck in general with no trim.It seems what I have been reading is that you can make your ownride plate rig or brp maid a trim tab but no longer do??? Smart tabs?I just got the boat and want to do all thegood stuff before I splash it.s/c are on my bench ready to sendout.trim would be nice.any info would be great.

+1
    Congrats on the boat purchase!!!
    Its a beast!!!

+1
    There was a thread about a guy who built his own VTS setup for it...

hey thanks.looking forward to this boat.I did read a guy built a unit but had trouble with motor,I would settle for anything for the time being.

+1
    Mine bounces but its not that bad. I'm completely with every body on wanting trim though. Once the weather starts to warm up the boat projects will start and I was going to look into making a trim system also.

+1
    I wish I could say that I enjoy the boat but I just cant. Anything other than pure flat water and it bounces uncontrollably at speed.....I built one for a customer and coud never get enough flat water to get a gps run for speed, even in flat water.

+1

Porpoising speedster? Heres the fix

Porpoising speedster? Here's your fix.
    http://www.placediverter.com/products.php?cat=13

I had the small speedster a few years ago and installed one of these and what an amazing difference. I am getting a 200 speedster this week so I have been reading up on them and sure enough they do the same thing. So my first thought was to do this mod. I was really surprised no one was talking about it on any of the forums I read. The BRP fix is bad because it's a fixed trim tab which kills mph. This one is adjustable so you can have no trim at all on smooth days and as much as you want on rough. Greetings to everyone on the forum.
    [email protected]

+1
    Hey let me know if you want to chat my trim motor issue is aminer problem to overcomethe tram set up I have made is worth the fix

+1
    I have just been really busy with work haven't had time to really play with it to resolve the problem I am working on building a wake tower right now it still works but the motor is just weak I am looking into putting a bit stronger motor or switching it over to hydraulic the trim set up I made works pretty good you can run wide open throttle for as long as you wantwhich normally you don't want to run wide open because the gas gauge goes the opposite way of the speedometer lol but one of the best improvements I have done since you have your super chargers all thanks to tiny and the guys I switch to a Chargers and larger injectors and would not go back for no amount of money

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Porpoising speedster? Here's your fix.
    http://www.placediverter.com/products.php?cat=13

I had the small speedster a few years ago and installed one of these and what an amazing difference. I am getting a 200 speedster this week so I have been reading up on them and sure enough they do the same thing. So my first thought was to do this mod. I was really surprised no one was talking about it on any of the forums I read. The BRP fix is bad because it's a fixed trim tab which kills mph. This one is adjustable so you can have no trim at all on smooth days and as much as you want on rough. Greetings to everyone on the forum.
    [email protected]

I can't view the web page on my iPad for some reason. Would the place diverter system work on the speedster 200. Have any pictures?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information