Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    West Marine SALE!

    I just got an e-mail stating that West Marine is going to have a sale in West Islip, Long Island , 147 Sunrise Highway... on March 25-27...
    8:00am - 8:00pm Thurs - Sat.
    8:00am - 6:00pm on Sunday!

    here that shibbs!!!...PR...


  2. #2
    Moderator The Bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wilmette, IL
    Posts
    8,373
    A sale at West marine means everything will be down to retail cost at any other store... That place is a rip off from my experience. BUT I still go there when I need little odds and ends cuz its close to me.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    A sale at West marine means everything will be down to retail cost at any other store... That place is a rip off from my experience. BUT I still go there when I need little odds and ends cuz its close to me.
    It may be just that place , but I can say that I go to boatersworld, and the lazzy retards never ever re-stock the shelves , never have any clamps in stock, WTF? ...PR...

  4. #4
    Connecticut CrazyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    8,136
    +1
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    It may be just that place , but I can say that I go to boatersworld, and the lazzy retards never ever re-stock the shelves , never have any clamps in stock, WTF? ...PR...
    Pale,

    http://www.mcmaster.com/ has everything you could ever want in the way of clamps and anything else too. They're cheap and they're even in your state!!!!

    By the way, how you been man???

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyA View Post
    Pale,

    http://www.mcmaster.com/ has everything you could ever want in the way of clamps and anything else too. They're cheap and they're even in your state!!!!

    By the way, how you been man???
    Thanks, Mcmaster is great, I bought some weird sh!t from them...same same, just hangin, work blows you know waiting on the pos ski to get repaired and just maybe I`ll be back on the water dredging for rocks ...PR...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Oil Extractor - West Marine!
    By DrPhil in forum Honda How To & FAQs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:47 PM
  2. HELP PLEASE-How well does gelcoat from west marine work?
    By steviey2493 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:58 PM
  3. West Marine Seat Sale
    By King_Of_Fun in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:27 PM
  4. West Marine $10 off $50 coupon anyone?
    By Troy Hammond in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 12:31 AM
  5. West Marine!!!!!
    By Hoovermaneuver in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 01:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •