Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New member looking to learn more and more

So i'm new here I have read a lot over the years and I am really looking forward to learning what Jet Ski I should buy. My favorite ski among the new ones is the Sea Doo Rxp-260 I love the look and the fact that it has power to move me since I am a O linemen! I have rode Honda aquatrax's and sea doo rxt's in the past and they were a blast but I feel the new jet skis are so much more advanced. Any recommendations of what I should be looking into would be appreciated.

Bay Village, Ohio
    The rxpx is a great choice! Are you set on sea doo? If not I would definitely recommend the newer yamaha skis like fzr with the new svho engine.

Depends where you ride! FZR is better for flat water like rivers! RXPX has best hull T3, it cuts the chop like razor and turns like on rail! Try get 5 year warranty on both machines! Yamaha 5 year warranty ends March 31st and Seadoo ends on April 30th! I am gonna buy 2014 Seadoo RXPX with 5 year warranty! I can't wait to ride and rip around on water with aggressive race mode on T3 hull!

Raleigh, NC
    Welcome to Hulk!! I think the new Seadoo look a amazing, and the only with IBR.

Sydney Australia
    Yeah my opinion is biased as I own a rxpx had it 3 months and it is an awesome piece of gear

Appleton, WI
    RXPX is a great all around ski. Though if your a bigger guy and plan on having a passenger some of the time the RXT-X might be the better choice. Both are great skis and won't disappoint. IBR is one of the best features on any PWC, especially for a newer rider.

New Yamaha SVHO engine is a beast. The performance level people are reaching with less then 1.5K in it is amazing.

Kawasaki 300 or the new 310 is a very nice ski also. Great for riding in Lake Michigan with the bigger chop you usually experience out there. Some left over 300's you can get some crazy deals on. I've seen one to two year old left overs for under 12500.

New York
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seadoo 2012 012.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	323821 I have a 2012 RXT-X 260 love it,I am 6'4 316lbs I have been on a RXP-X260 was little small for me big boys need big toys i would go with the RXT-X 260 three seater good luck!!!!!

Banned User
    Crest Hill, IL
    Welcome to the Forum!

If your name reflects where you are at, then its nice to have another Chi-Town person here

Where abouts are you located?

Lots to learn, just need to know what your background is with PWC...What is your wrenching capabilities?

Melbourne AUS
    The T3 RXP-X an extremely fun ski to ride. The T3 hull is not as forgiving as some, depending on the type and style of riding you do a T3 RXP-X might not be for you?

Only concern with the new s/c doos is the inner coolers... they are junk...
    Plan on yanking the i/c and replacing it with an after market or a 08-09 x model i/c.
    You can sell the stock i/c to off set the cost.

Px and tx are both bad ass machines!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information