Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

2008 pto assembly

​SOLD

Last edited by shrabber; 03-09-2014 at 09:47 AM.

+1
    Up

+1
    $?

+1
    He wants $250 shipped
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul2005GPR View Post
    $?

+1
    Going to eBay in am open to reasonable offer that's a full Pto and open loop plate and thermo???

Banned User
    +1
    would you do 100?
    I dont want anyhting to do with the open loop as i dont want lake water going threw my motor. I also dont need the stator
    What condition is the oil pump in? does it need new gears? How is the oil pump housing in the pto cover?

Basically only thing i want is the cover as long as there's no scaring on the pto cover when you take the gears out and the oil cap. Also want the oil squirter too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 4TECGUY View Post
    would you do 100?
    I dont want anyhting to do with the open loop as i dont want lake water going threw my motor. I also dont need the stator
    What condition is the oil pump in? does it need new gears? How is the oil pump housing in the pto cover?

Basically only thing i want is the cover as long as there's no scaring on the pto cover when you take the gears out and the oil cap. Also want the oil squirter too.
    250 IMO isnt bad for all that..At $100.00 he would be giving it away....Hell ill give him 125.00 for it if thats the case...

+1
    would you do 100?

Sure do you think you can throw in 5.00 dollars on the offer. I can add a driveshaft and overnight shipping in the deal

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    would you do 100?

250 IMO isnt bad for all that..At $100.00 he would be giving it away....Hell ill give him 125.00 for it if thats the case...
    Yea I understand that but i dont want to ever run open loop. I dont want lakewater/salt water going threw my motor. and i dont need the stator i already have one. My housing has grooves in it were the oil pump is at so i need a new pto cover. I aggre with you for some wont thats wanting to go open loop yes its a great price.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    would you do 100?

Sure do you think you can throw in 5.00 dollars I can add a driveshaft and overnight shipping in the deal
    Dont need a drive shaft i have a brand new one and i dont need over night shipping im in no rush. Over night shipping even if you lived next door to me would be alot more then 5 Dollars

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information