+1

R&D parts Question....

So I am trying to eliminate some if not all of my cavation off the starting line and was wondering if one of these 2 products would help or hurt me in anyway? I am not trying to loose any of my hole shot that i have.

ULTRA 250/260/300 ANTI-CAVITATION CONE

KAW. ULTRA 250 PUMP SHOE SEAL KIT

+1
    mate i think we have told you many times the less prop to liner clearance you have the better.. no bolt on aftermarket so called go fast goody is going to fix normal wear and tear!!!

by yourself a set of feeler gauges remove the reduction nozzle and measure the gap

it is night and day difference if you have a a good pump. i just got cav burns filled on another prop and built up for $65 its not rocket science send it to a pro

+1
    Has anyone seen Happyfingers?

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Clearance or lack of is the key.....

Waz

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    mate i think we have told you many times the less prop to liner clearance you have the better.. no bolt on aftermarket so called go fast goody is going to fix normal wear and tear!!!

by yourself a set of feeler gauges remove the reduction nozzle and measure the gap

it is night and day difference if you have a a good pump. i just got cav burns filled on another prop and built up for $65 its not rocket science send it to a pro
    I guess what I am getting is one person saying this in the states and another telling me something else. So it's got me 2nd guessing things/myself. I will just go with your input. Thanks

+1
    Probably prop/wear ring clearance or simply prop with too many dings or one bad one.. It only takes one damage blade...

When you pull pump check also the black rubber pump seal if torn or pulled off, I had outside edge get torn up from some Debri and cavitated like mad...

Hey I dig the Fly Racing MC pants! I wear them too on the water!

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    If you would slide back on that set after take you might get a 1 or 2 mph from that...or are you just bracket racing with a dial in time?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Probably prop/wear ring clearance or simply prop with too many dings or one bad one.. It only takes one damage blade...

When you pull pump check also the black rubber pump seal if torn or pulled off, I had outside edge get torn up from some Debri and cavitated like mad...

Hey I dig the Fly Racing MC pants! I wear them too on the water!
    Thanks for your input. You seem like a pretty smart person when it comes to PWC's. Yes i am guilty for hitting a few stumps at the local lake that were under water a little bit. Yes i have started the ski from shore a time or two in the past. I have learned my lesson now not to do those things. The pants are not necessary in our class but i think I end up in the lake or the river it will hurt less. One of my sponsors purchases 1 new complete set for me every season. Green is my color choices that matches the ski the best. It looks great for camera shots in the pits to. It's funny because the other drivers in my class are wearing them to now... lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic6801 View Post
    If you would slide back on that set after take you might get a 1 or 2 mph from that...or are you just bracket racing with a dial in time?
    It's strictly bracket drag racing for us and any movements-adjustments down the track will affect the ski's dial in. Which will make me a loser each time. It is very important to do the same thing down the track every time. Like catching the same number on the light and so on...

Thread Information