Thread: VXR or VXS

VXR or VXS

Looking for a used VXR or VXS with the naturally aspirated SHO engine. Preferably in Indiana or Michigan. Please send me a message if you have one or know of one for sale. Thanks!
    Last edited by pwc4life; 03-05-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Lafayette, LA
    Small edit: The naturally aspirated version is the HO.

South of Mason Dixon
    I MIGHT be selling my 2011 VXR Blue. Right around 20-30 hours and still under factory warranty. In very good condition. No trailer. Will have to get $7800 for it. It is used so shows small scratches and I do beach it and keep on a jet port.

Captain of the Filthy Pirates..... Huter Boi's Avatar
    Hey PWC4life.. We are putting my 2 time National Champion Factory Yamaha VXR for sale. It comes with quite a bit and I can set it up for you to your taste. This VXR runs like a champ and is in great conditions. It has had 12 oil changes in less than 40 hours. Mechanically it is excellent. Engine has been set up and aligned. I have several different ride plates you can choose from, as well as sponsons to suite your riding style. It has a custom air intake, ribbon eliminator. Farthing racing made steering with your choice width of bars and new ODI grips. Riva Trigger race throttle, modified Riva intake grate, custom bent impeller, Hydro turf custom two tone mats with another brand new extra set of mats in the plastic. Custom HydroTurf HT Moto seat, 2 tone custom bumper set, plus more ( PM me ). The ski has excellent compression and also will come with the stock bolt on parts ( mirrors, sponsons, airbox, boarding step, reverse etc).
    The ski won 12 out of 14 rounds of the IJSBA National Tour in 2012 and 2013 ( 34 moto 1sts, 7 2nds, 1 3rd) and holds the back to back National Championships in Pro-Am Naturally Aspirated Runabout. It also was the fastest 4 stroke in Havasu 2 years a row in N/A finishing near half a lap over the second closest 4 stroke. On down time it was an all day long pleasure riding ski for me at the lake. It runs incredible on Pump gas. Price with all of the above and the extras is $8900. Without the reflash Yamaha Race ECU and a stock ECU in its place, I will sell with all of the above for $8400. PM me if interested and we can see what you need!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VXR beach.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	324748Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Racine1.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	324749

All PM's have been replied to. Thanks for the offers! After reading through some of the offers, I have realized that I should be a little more clear on what I'm looking for. I would prefer a bone stock VXR or VXS. At least the motor. Some simple handling mods may be ok. I'm not looking to spend more than $8,000 all said and done. I also prefer that the ski also be located in or near Michigan, so I can inspect it in person before making a purchase.

Thread Information