2012 Fzs Clutch Replacement?

Is this a huge procedure for my dealer to do for me? I have a decent amount of mods and was wondering how this clutch replacement is gonna go and should I be worried about any mods being affected? Firstly I have the sh*tty clutch from what my Vin Number tells me so this is why I ordered the upgrade.

I am no mechanic so its my dealer that will be doing the work, great guys seem to know what they're doing but dunno bout them with mods. Its under warranty so again they're doing it thank god.

My mods are roughly Ribbon delete, it is reflashed don't know which my guy used, Hull Pump reinforced, riva exhaust, air filter, engine breather, Grate, aftermarket prop dunno what he added in there, Island Racing R&D cut Plate "just added this week not yet ridden with", can't wait! Last season without the R&D ride pate cut, I had it going 81 on the gps 1/3 of a tank.

DO you guy's think any of this would be affected by this installation?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicedrop25 View Post
    ...should I be worried about any mods being affected?
    ... do you guy's think any of this would be affected by this installation?
    Not sure what you are asking here. Sounds like a free warranty repair or upgrade? I don't see any of your listed mods being "affected," but you said you have a reflash, so just be advised, some of these reflashes can be detected by a dealer and that could "affect" your warranty if there was ever a problem they could link to it. In my experience some of these dealers are very mod friendly and some aren't.

But what you are asking them to do should not impact the performance of your mods, if that's what your asking. And it's not a 'huge procedure' for them, IF they know what they are doing. Should be a very straightforward upgrade.

It's under warranty in a sense that it is not broken yet so its just an upgrade, nothing was affected yet. I was just asking if removing and installing this clutch would affect anything like if they do plug the computer into whatever they do would it reboot my reflash and not be reflashed anymore, something like that?

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicedrop25 View Post
    It's under warranty in a sense that it is not broken yet so its just an upgrade, nothing was affected yet. I was just asking if removing and installing this clutch would affect anything like if they do plug the computer into whatever they do would it reboot my reflash and not be reflashed anymore, something like that?
    They probably won't check your ecu unless you had a catastrophic failure of engine

Thread Information