Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2014 GTR delivery dates

Hi all - sort of newbie here (new to the forum, have had polaris and seadoo skis for the last 15 years, but took a 3 year hiatus)

Just put down a deposit for 2 new 2014 GTR 215s from my dealer in MD. They say they won't be getting delivered until end of this month. Has anyone here taken delivery of a 2014 GTR yet? Or anyone else waiting with an expected date?

I know the water is still about 34* F here, but I'm really anxious to have it ready for the beginning of april.

+1
    Welcome aboard the Hulk!!!

You've got 2 extreme water rockets with the GTRs... they are built to run wot all day long...

3. +1 by:

+1
    I can't help you with your specific delivery date but welcome to the Hulk and welcome to the Seadoo/GTR/PWC in general family! Here in Phoenix we've had them in stock for months already.

Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    I can't help you with your specific delivery date but welcome to the Hulk and welcome to the Seadoo/GTR/PWC in general family! Here in Phoenix we've had them in stock for months already.
    just seems like my dealer is dragging and waiting for stock, when other people are getting them already. apparently one is coming shortly and the other may not arrive until mid-april. time to start calling around to other dealers...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dshanker View Post
    just seems like my dealer is dragging and waiting for stock, when other people are getting them already. apparently one is coming shortly and the other may not arrive until mid-april. time to start calling around to other dealers...
    Damn that sucks...there's at least 2 in stock at 2 different dealers here. Sorry man.

Damn that sucks...there's at least 2 in stock at 2 different dealers here. Sorry man.
    talking to a dealer in FL now, they have 4 in stock.

+1
    talking to a dealer in FL now, they have 4 in stock.
    Nice! Time to take a drive.

+1
    PM me your details. I am in Ga and might be able to save you some money and some drive time!!!!!!

As far as your dealer there not taking delivery till the end of March, it isnt that they are waiting for stock, the GTR may not be a hot seller for him so when he placed his order back in September last year at the dealer meeting he just chose the end of March for delivery of these units. We as dealers can choose when we want certain models to be delivered to us.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Tiny is the way to go if your looking for a new ski!!!!

12. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    PM me your details. I am in Ga and might be able to save you some money and some drive time!!!!!!

As far as your dealer there not taking delivery till the end of March, it isnt that they are waiting for stock, the GTR may not be a hot seller for him so when he placed his order back in September last year at the dealer meeting he just chose the end of March for delivery of these units. We as dealers can choose when we want certain models to be delivered to us.
    PM'd you tiny...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information