Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

wtb: RXT-X ride plate

Title says it all

+1
    What year> I have a 08 X ride plate. $100 shipped. Good shape, but not perfect.

+1
    That should be the right one although I'm no X guru. Looking to swap out an 07 RXT pump shoe, ride plate, driveshaft for the newer TX style where all 3 bolts for the grate are mounted in the ride plate. Inserts in shoe pulled out on me and new epoxy job is not going to last. Got pics to see what "but not perfect" is? I have an 08 driveshaft, buying new shoe, so just need a decent ride plate.

+1
    Yes Ken that's what You want and Water is a great seller

+1
    If it's just cosmetic I was thinking of shipping it off to Speedfreaks for a mod...then I gotta stop spending money before I'm homeless cause the wife kicked me out..lol

Hey shrabber you see my thread by chance on a possible solution for this pulled out brass insert issue in my 07 RXT? Seems nobody liked my idea...well one did but he's in hiding over it..lol

+1
    Yes, My idea is just use a X plate and grid the brass inserts down. Done deal. I did it a couple of times to upgrade to three bolts holes for the grate.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken62465 View Post
    If it's just cosmetic I was thinking of shipping it off to Speedfreaks for a mod...then I gotta stop spending money before I'm homeless cause the wife kicked me out..lol

Hey shrabber you see my thread by chance on a possible solution for this pulled out brass insert issue in my 07 RXT? Seems nobody liked my idea...well one did but he's in hiding over it..lol
    Yeah You got to be careful what You say or ask for here You will never let it be lived Down oh well

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Yes, My idea is just use a X plate and grid the brass inserts down. Done deal. I did it a couple of times to upgrade to three bolts holes for the grate.
    I read ImpOster's thread when he tackled this and he said no way it's possible to fit the RTX-X plate to an RXT because of the shoe difference where those inserts are. If the RXT-X plate's mount surface for the grate extends beyond the inserts then you'd be cutting a good deal of material out. Wish I had a TX plate to see the fit and where that mount surface lands relative to those inserts...might just have one on it's way My idea was to make a mount surface that stopped short of those inserts so you're only be cutting out the plastic reinforcing ribs, and leaving the inserts in tact, to a depth of 1/4 for the thickness of the added plate. Of course it be a custom fab job and if the plastic toe portion of the shoe would hold up due to the cut away section. Be a guess and if this ski is close to 80 when done be a hell of a gamble if it fails so chose to hang up the idea and go full swap to RXT-X setup.

+1
    I have a 2007 rxt forsale. fresh motor and charger. needs a pump shoe. PM me for info

+1
    You can plate swap the RXP not the RXT. Two separate grates and shoes.

11. +1 by:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information