Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 110
  1. #1
    isa alnoaimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    bahrain
    Posts
    613
    +1
    8

    installing H20 turbo kit on my FX-SHO

    after a long waited time almost 5 weeks , today i just started to install the turbo kit.

    i would like to thank jerry who have helped me alot on my build
    also ramon from H20

    today i drilled the hull for the outlet exhaust pipe , and installed the intercooler that came with the turbo kit

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2255.jpg 
Views:	423 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	324488Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2258.jpg 
Views:	593 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	324489Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2260.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	324490Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2173.jpg 
Views:	966 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	324491Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2261.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	324492


  2. #2
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,627
    +1
    806
    How much boost do you plan to run?

    Quote Originally Posted by isa alnoaimi View Post
    after a long waited time almost 5 weeks , today i just started to install the turbo kit.

    i would like to thank jerry who have helped me alot on my build
    also ramon from H20

    today i drilled the hull for the outlet exhaust pipe , and installed the intercooler that came with the turbo kit

  3. #3
    isa alnoaimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    bahrain
    Posts
    613
    +1
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    How much boost do you plan to run?

    Quote Originally Posted by isa alnoaimi View Post
    after a long waited time almost 5 weeks , today i just started to install the turbo kit.

    i would like to thank jerry who have helped me alot on my build
    also ramon from H20

    today i drilled the hull for the outlet exhaust pipe , and installed the intercooler that came with the turbo kit
    14 to 20 pounds of boost

  4. #4
    mun802's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    315
    +1
    17
    Wow nice kit, where does the exhaust outlet come? How much for the whole kit?

  5. #5
    isa alnoaimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    bahrain
    Posts
    613
    +1
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by mun802 View Post
    Wow nice kit, where does the exhaust outlet come? How much for the whole kit?
    price for the kit is 4.995 $

    the outlet is on the left side on the back of the ski

  6. #6
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,627
    +1
    806
    Please let us know your AIT's when you get it installed

    Quote Originally Posted by isa alnoaimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    How much boost do you plan to run?

    Quote Originally Posted by isa alnoaimi View Post
    after a long waited time almost 5 weeks , today i just started to install the turbo kit.

    i would like to thank jerry who have helped me alot on my build
    also ramon from H20

    today i drilled the hull for the outlet exhaust pipe , and installed the intercooler that came with the turbo kit
    14 to 20 pounds of boost

  7. #7
    isa alnoaimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    bahrain
    Posts
    613
    +1
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Please let us know your AIT's when you get it installed

    Quote Originally Posted by isa alnoaimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    How much boost do you plan to run?

    Quote Originally Posted by isa alnoaimi View Post
    after a long waited time almost 5 weeks , today i just started to install the turbo kit.

    i would like to thank jerry who have helped me alot on my build
    also ramon from H20

    today i drilled the hull for the outlet exhaust pipe , and installed the intercooler that came with the turbo kit
    14 to 20 pounds of boost
    sure will do

  8. #8
    isa alnoaimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    bahrain
    Posts
    613
    +1
    8
    also i got this intake manifold , its in jerry store

    it will be shipped to me hopefully this friday

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (13).jpeg 
Views:	179 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	324505

  9. #9
    shaby_FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    CA and overseas
    Posts
    232
    +1
    22
    Planning to stay on premium fuel or VP? Also Motec?
    Both very good guys

  10. #10
    rolo2230's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    332
    +1
    6
    Got the same setup from ramon I love it good luck!!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What's that squealing noise when the intake grate comes out of the water on my FX SHO
    By crvtt771 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:06 PM
  2. Installed Solas 15/22(repitched to 15/26) prop on my FX SHO and wow!
    By yamahamiamiski in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 10:18 PM
  3. Skegs on my FX SHO! GPS 1.85 MPH+
    By PixxByTango in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 08:20 PM
  4. Installing a boarding step on 04 FX SHO CRUISER
    By seasure1 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 07:59 PM
  5. Installing a boarding step on 04 FX SHO CRUISER
    By seasure1 in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 07:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •