I'm not getting shit for help anywhere and the assholes that sold me the parts said it's installed improperly even though they said it was drop in. This is my fathers truck(who has 0 money) and my tow rig. I've built several 3.8 race engines but it's very different from the 350 which I am not proficient with.

It's a 95 roller block with 96 self aligning stock heads. I bought POS assault racing 1.5 roller rockers for it and they're contacting the spring retainers hard. Now if you look at the factory rockers they have a nice curve in them and it looks like a spring edge/retainer relief and the arms of the assault racing rockers are just straight steel and it's a lot lower. this is causing the poly locks to back off as well also causing random dead cylinders until it's re adjusted.

We're pulling the covers off sunday to look at the stock rockers we put back on 4 of the valves vs the POS chinese ones.

any advice would be appreciated

Link to cam
http://www.ebay.com/itm/390584235055?item=390584235055&viewitem=&sspagenam e=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr