Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Aruba fun

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Eagle Beach Aruba
    Posts
    43
    +1
    9

    Aruba fun

    Here is my drive to work!
    And some small waves out behind the boat i work on!



    This is what the water is like after a 5 minute ride to the lighthouse! I will get more I ran out of memory. The waves just get bigger and bigger as you go around the island!
    Last edited by arubafzr; 03-21-2014 at 06:46 AM. Reason: adding a video

  2. #2
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,991
    +1
    455
    Very jealous. Is that Palm beach, the resort area?

    That pier looks awfully familiar.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Eagle Beach Aruba
    Posts
    43
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Very jealous. Is that Palm beach, the resort area?

    That pier looks awfully familiar.
    It is Palm beach! I work on Mi Dushi the original sailing adventure on the island! Today i am going to go out past the lighthouse for some nice waves!

  4. #4
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,991
    +1
    455

    Aruba fun

    Quote Originally Posted by arubafzr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Very jealous. Is that Palm beach, the resort area?

    That pier looks awfully familiar.
    It is Palm beach! I work on Mi Dushi the original sailing adventure on the island! Today i am going to go out past the lighthouse for some nice waves!
    Are you the same guy I raced around Manhattan with a few years back? Imported your ski to Aruba?

    My avatar is from that day

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Eagle Beach Aruba
    Posts
    43
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arubafzr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Very jealous. Is that Palm beach, the resort area?

    That pier looks awfully familiar.
    It is Palm beach! I work on Mi Dushi the original sailing adventure on the island! Today i am going to go out past the lighthouse for some nice waves!
    Are you the same guy I raced around Manhattan with a few years back? Imported your ski to Aruba?

    My avatar is from that day
    Yes I am the same guy with the same FZR! Now i want to organize a race around Aruba! I may be the only crazy one in the race lol

  6. #6
    "just sayin".. jetdave56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    JERSEY SHORE
    Posts
    4,494
    +1
    617
    Aruba is beautiful but here's our Caribbean paradise in New Jersey..Tices Shoals...lol

    We even have a floating Hotdog Stand..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tices.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	324986  

  7. #7
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,991
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Aruba is beautiful but here's our Caribbean paradise in New Jersey..Tices Shoals...lol

    We even have a floating Hotdog Stand..
    Close enough lol

  8. #8
    "just sayin".. jetdave56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    JERSEY SHORE
    Posts
    4,494
    +1
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Aruba is beautiful but here's our Caribbean paradise in New Jersey..Tices Shoals...lol

    We even have a floating Hotdog Stand..
    Close enough lol
    Scott
    you know that area well..

    Other than the end of the Raritan river in New Brunswick (fresh water) water is very clear in the Barnegat bay ,can see 3-4 ft deep clear to bottom at Tices

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Eagle Beach Aruba
    Posts
    43
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Aruba is beautiful but here's our Caribbean paradise in New Jersey..Tices Shoals...lol

    We even have a floating Hotdog Stand..
    Close enough lol
    Scott
    you know that area well..

    Other than the end of the Raritan river in New Brunswick (fresh water) water is very clear in the Barnegat bay ,can see 3-4 ft deep clear to bottom at Tices
    On calm days you can see the bottom at 60ft! My video is uploading onto youtube right now (just another 361min)
    from todays ride. 7-10 ft waves that are being pushed by the great trade winds blowing steadily at 25knots! Its a epic video!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Eagle Beach Aruba
    Posts
    43
    +1
    9
    This wave was pretty big! The skis back is at the bottom of the wave and well you can see I still had a few ft to accelerate! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wave.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	325017

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Having fun on the Ultra and Frank jumping his Yamaha
    By Enufpwr in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:05 AM
  2. I thought my Z06 was fun until I got my '05 RXP!
    By Bambeezer in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 10:55 AM
  3. Havin fun on the back roads..And my old ski..
    By two2curupt in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 07:07 PM
  4. Christmas Eve Fun.
    By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 10:13 PM
  5. RXP Fun!!!
    By PMart317 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •