Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

06 rxp need help

I have a 2006 Sea-Doo rxp with external intercooler RX PX charger and Riva 50 pound injectors Riva reflash prop and intake grate hard-line piping basic stage three with springs and retainers and thermostat ski will not go over 76 miles an hour need help to get to the 80 will an et137x4mm wheel get me there
    please help me guys this is really giving me a hard time thanks in advance

+1
    Welcome to the hulk! I would have to say that where you are at is very typical. What are your max rpms on a good cold day vs your actual limiter? Most will say to ditch those injectors and get some bosch 48s. The ones you have are known to act up and get a bad rap here. See my mods. It is attainable with the et137x4. All this stuff requires lots of fine tuning. Fuel levels, trim settings, ride plate stuff as all skis come a little different from the factory. At your level of mods, I would recommend you start watching afr readings and use that as a way to help tune your ski. Do you have the rrfpr like a stage 3? Helpful tool to dial in afrs plus kind of a must on any modded ski... Most people here a very knowledgeable with our year ski as it has been around awhile. Others will chime in...Good luck with you goal speed demon!
    Last edited by warsawspeedfreak; 03-22-2014 at 10:43 AM.

+1
    Thanks man. No I do not have a rising rate fuel pressure regulator yet and I was seeing people were saying that those are not very good injectors

+1
    If I go to the 48's will I have to get new reflash because I believe I have all the reflash for the 50s

+1
    Also I forgot to mention that I have an 82 mm reduction ring

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheek View Post
    If I go to the 48's will I have to get new reflash because I believe I have all the reflash for the 50s
    The Bosch 48s tend to flow around the same as the Riva (DELPHI) 50s so the Bosch 48s would be a good match as a replacement. The Delphi 50s have been known to lock up at higher fuel pressures.

+1
    The ring comes into play when you are try to achieve a desired rpm goal and it will effect your speed one way or the other. Be careful using a smaller than stock ring as it could effect your stuff speed...I think that using that smaller ring will lower your rpm but increase your top speed...

+1
    What is hard line piping? Is that your air intake? You would do best with a 4" kanoflex intake by everyones recommendation but, I do prefer the rear air for that outside the engine bay cool air!!! The will help boost up your rpm's a bit. More rpms should be more boost should be more speed??? Be careful if you are running WOT and you know that you are hitting the limiter as that is not good for your engine!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by warsawspeedfreak View Post
    The ring comes into play when you are try to achieve a desired rpm goal and it will effect your speed one way or the other. Be careful using a smaller than stock ring as it could effect your stuff speed...I think that using that smaller ring will lower your rpm but increase your top speed...
    Stuffing is not really a concern on a 2006 RXP unless you're approaching upper 80s or 90+ MPH. 81mm is usually the sweet spot for top speed with the stock pump cone.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by warsawspeedfreak View Post
    Stuffing is not really a concern on a 2006 RXP unless you're approaching upper 80s or 90+ MPH. 81mm is usually the sweet spot for top speed with the stock pump cone.
    Good to know as the bug bites deeper...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information