Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SNJ -> OCMD ??'s

Whats up, looking for some OCMD ride answers,

planning a trip for august 2014, to leave from AC to OCMD for a long weekend vaca. I have done a few searches on here but couldn't find any concrete answers. Where are good/decent places to stay for the weekend in OCMD where we can tie up the skis and one boat or marina hotels. I did a google
    sewfch but it better to get first hand references form people who have stayed in places before.Not looking for top of the line places but dont want to stay at a HoJo either. Hope some one can point me in the right direction. Also, anyone that wants to join....let me know!!!

Lodi/Beach Haven West, New Jersey, United States
    +1
    Weve done this trip a few times before, ship bottom to ocmd, great trip. Last two times we stayed at the pricness bayside. Its right next door to secrets. Good tie up for skies, we did 7 on a tie up last year, they have a beach access behind the hotel and a long bulkhead of the hotel next door with 3 pilings out toward the end. We tied the skies between them so they can float up and down and not touch anything. Boat wise im not positive, pending the size and outdrive type. There is nearby marinas that might rent you a spot, I think oddsey is the name (not the most polite ppl but only ones really around). Ive also stayed at the bayshore but had to park them in the marsh, wasn't too fond of that and the walk on.

What kind of skies/boat are you making the trip with, its an awesome experience

Lodi/Beach Haven West, New Jersey, United States
    +1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OCMD 2013 091.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	325376 That was out balcony skies to the right

+1
    Did u guys do the LBI to OCMD in one day?

+1
    I'm in Delaware, about 30 mins from OCMD ... I'm trying to get some info for you. Will keep you posted

+1
    We ride here in Dewey Beach all the time. Make day trips to OC and Cape May NJ all the time. Here in Dewey there's a marina with dry docks for jet skis. Not sure about OC. When you come this way, let me know. We ride everyday Friday thru Sunday. Atleast 5 of us. Facebook: delawave riders

We will be taking four skis, mine is 08 rxpx with stage 1 riva, not 100% sure on other skies both are brand new one is a doo and other a yamaha, as for the boat i don't have specs but its 18-20ft pleasure boat. We ended up booking a house on the water with a 60ft bulkhead, plenty of room for skis, little far from the main attraction of secrets but this will do, this is our first year making the trip so im super excited. We will see how it goes and most likely making plans in late fall this year for 2015 OCMD trip but i plan to make the bimini haul in 2015.

+1
    If anyone would be up for sharing a GPS trail and some pix or vids, I'd like to get this added to the site. -Sounds like a great trip.

NJ -> MD Jet ski trip fuel mileage champ carguy89's Avatar
    +1
    Where did you book a house on the water and for what dates?

83Gator I have the trip saved on my Garmin, I'll send it to you when I get back down the shore.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy89 View Post
    Where did you book a house on the water and for what dates?

83Gator I have the trip saved on my Garmin, I'll send it to you when I get back down the shore.
    Great - thanks! With the spring thaw coming on, I'm hoping to add to the site. I appreciate any and all contributions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information