Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 114
  1. #1
    liquid chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hutto TX
    Posts
    1,307
    +1
    84

    Sprint framily plan

    Wanted to see if anyone has sprint and a framily plan. We have 2 lines and are interested in it to lower the bill and get some new phones.

    Shoot me a PM


  2. #2
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    30,469
    +1
    7,322
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid chicken View Post
    Wanted to see if anyone has sprint and a framily plan. We have 2 lines and are interested in it to lower the bill and get some new phones.

    Shoot me a PM
    I do not have Sprint. But I do have a 2 line plan with T-Mobile that is quite cost effective. Their phones are kinda pricey and they work your phone payment onto your monthly bill too if you don't pay for them outright at time of purchase.

  3. #3
    Ski Hacks MG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,253
    +1
    990
    Can't comment on the Sprint Framily plan but I did just lower my AT&T bill by $1400 annually via switching to the Family Mobile Share plan on our 5 lines.

  4. #4
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    30,469
    +1
    7,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid chicken View Post
    Wanted to see if anyone has sprint and a framily plan. We have 2 lines and are interested in it to lower the bill and get some new phones.

    Shoot me a PM
    I do not have Sprint. But I do have a 2 line plan with T-Mobile that is quite cost effective. Their phones are kinda pricey and they work your phone payment onto your monthly bill too if you don't pay for them outright at time of purchase.
    I have 2 lines..unlimited everything...$137 a month. $10 of that is insurance and $30 of it is payment on the phones themselves.

  5. #5
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    21,567
    +1
    4,779
    Quote Originally Posted by CCW View Post
    Can't comment on the Sprint Framily plan but I did just lower my AT&T bill by $1400 annually via switching to the Family Mobile Share plan on our 5 lines.
    We have a 5 phone plan with AT&T paying about $250 month and I'm getting ready to switch over to the new AT&T shared plan just to save money. I was going to wait until they come out with the next iPhones probably this summer, but the way they are doing it now without contracts I don't know if there's any reason to wait. I need to call them.

  6. #6
    Ski Hacks MG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,253
    +1
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    We have a 5 phone plan with AT&T paying about $250 month and I'm getting ready to switch over to the new shared Mobile just to save money. I was going to wait until they come out with the next iPhones probably this summer, but the way they are doing it now without contracts I don't know if there's any reason to wait. I need to call them.
    Our bill went from +/-$270 monthly to $160/month by switching.

  7. #7
    liquid chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hutto TX
    Posts
    1,307
    +1
    84
    yeah im stuck in a contract with sprint. the service for calls is fine. its the 3g i hate. we are paying $150 a month for 1500 shared mins which i doubt we go over 300 plus unlimited data and everything else.

    i found a framily plan to get on and that will drop the bill about 20-30 bucks depending on what phones we upgrade to. i am digging the nexus 5 but have no idea what my wife will want.

  8. #8
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    30,469
    +1
    7,322
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid chicken View Post
    yeah im stuck in a contract with sprint. the service for calls is fine. its the 3g i hate. we are paying $150 a month for 1500 shared mins which i doubt we go over 300 plus unlimited data and everything else.

    i found a framily plan to get on and that will drop the bill about 20-30 bucks depending on what phones we upgrade to. i am digging the nexus 5 but have no idea what my wife will want.
    3G? No 4G?

  9. #9
    liquid chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hutto TX
    Posts
    1,307
    +1
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid chicken View Post
    yeah im stuck in a contract with sprint. the service for calls is fine. its the 3g i hate. we are paying $150 a month for 1500 shared mins which i doubt we go over 300 plus unlimited data and everything else.

    i found a framily plan to get on and that will drop the bill about 20-30 bucks depending on what phones we upgrade to. i am digging the nexus 5 but have no idea what my wife will want.
    3G? No 4G?
    we have iphone 4s... not 4S... 4s as in two of them. lol

    when i signed up with sprint i really wanted the S3 but it was $200. the iPhone 4 was free so it won out. looks like when we get on the framily plan we will drop about 100 each on phone upgrades (deposit plus tax)
    the good news is i tihnk i can sell both iphones for about 100 each. they are worth that in parts. sprint will only give about 35 a phone.. so i will seel them on CL or ebay. i know there was someone here wanting them but no clue what he will pay.

  10. #10
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    30,469
    +1
    7,322
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid chicken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid chicken View Post
    yeah im stuck in a contract with sprint. the service for calls is fine. its the 3g i hate. we are paying $150 a month for 1500 shared mins which i doubt we go over 300 plus unlimited data and everything else.

    i found a framily plan to get on and that will drop the bill about 20-30 bucks depending on what phones we upgrade to. i am digging the nexus 5 but have no idea what my wife will want.
    3G? No 4G?
    we have iphone 4s... not 4S... 4s as in two of them. lol

    when i signed up with sprint i really wanted the S3 but it was $200. the iPhone 4 was free so it won out. looks like when we get on the framily plan we will drop about 100 each on phone upgrades (deposit plus tax)
    the good news is i tihnk i can sell both iphones for about 100 each. they are worth that in parts. sprint will only give about 35 a phone.. so i will seel them on CL or ebay. i know there was someone here wanting them but no clue what he will pay.
    Yeah you would most likely be much better off selling them yourself. You're planning on just getting new iphones...no Android?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mudbug Radar Shootout Plans
    By Franko in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 04:20 AM
  2. The plan !
    By sprchrgd89gt in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2005, 07:44 PM
  3. Jerry - What are your disaster plans for this website?
    By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-22-2005, 02:52 PM
  4. Big plans for the 4th?
    By Bambeezer in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 05:03 PM
  5. Who has plans for memorial day?
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •