Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

Sprint framily plan

Wanted to see if anyone has sprint and a framily plan. We have 2 lines and are interested in it to lower the bill and get some new phones.

Shoot me a PM

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid chicken View Post
    Wanted to see if anyone has sprint and a framily plan. We have 2 lines and are interested in it to lower the bill and get some new phones.

Shoot me a PM
    I do not have Sprint. But I do have a 2 line plan with T-Mobile that is quite cost effective. Their phones are kinda pricey and they work your phone payment onto your monthly bill too if you don't pay for them outright at time of purchase.

+1
    Can't comment on the Sprint Framily plan but I did just lower my AT&T bill by $1400 annually via switching to the Family Mobile Share plan on our 5 lines.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post

Shoot me a PM
    I do not have Sprint. But I do have a 2 line plan with T-Mobile that is quite cost effective. Their phones are kinda pricey and they work your phone payment onto your monthly bill too if you don't pay for them outright at time of purchase.
    I have 2 lines..unlimited everything...$137 a month. $10 of that is insurance and $30 of it is payment on the phones themselves.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CCW View Post
    Can't comment on the Sprint Framily plan but I did just lower my AT&T bill by $1400 annually via switching to the Family Mobile Share plan on our 5 lines.
    We have a 5 phone plan with AT&T paying about $250 month and I'm getting ready to switch over to the new AT&T shared plan just to save money. I was going to wait until they come out with the next iPhones probably this summer, but the way they are doing it now without contracts I don't know if there's any reason to wait. I need to call them.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    We have a 5 phone plan with AT&T paying about $250 month and I'm getting ready to switch over to the new shared Mobile just to save money. I was going to wait until they come out with the next iPhones probably this summer, but the way they are doing it now without contracts I don't know if there's any reason to wait. I need to call them.
    Our bill went from +/-$270 monthly to $160/month by switching.

+1
    yeah im stuck in a contract with sprint. the service for calls is fine. its the 3g i hate. we are paying $150 a month for 1500 shared mins which i doubt we go over 300 plus unlimited data and everything else.

i found a framily plan to get on and that will drop the bill about 20-30 bucks depending on what phones we upgrade to. i am digging the nexus 5 but have no idea what my wife will want.

+1
    yeah im stuck in a contract with sprint. the service for calls is fine. its the 3g i hate. we are paying $150 a month for 1500 shared mins which i doubt we go over 300 plus unlimited data and everything else.

i found a framily plan to get on and that will drop the bill about 20-30 bucks depending on what phones we upgrade to. i am digging the nexus 5 but have no idea what my wife will want.
    3G? No 4G?

+1

3G? No 4G?
    we have iphone 4s... not 4S... 4s as in two of them. lol

when i signed up with sprint i really wanted the S3 but it was $200. the iPhone 4 was free so it won out. looks like when we get on the framily plan we will drop about 100 each on phone upgrades (deposit plus tax)
    the good news is i tihnk i can sell both iphones for about 100 each. they are worth that in parts. sprint will only give about 35 a phone.. so i will seel them on CL or ebay. i know there was someone here wanting them but no clue what he will pay.

+1

3G? No 4G?
    we have iphone 4s... not 4S... 4s as in two of them. lol

when i signed up with sprint i really wanted the S3 but it was $200. the iPhone 4 was free so it won out. looks like when we get on the framily plan we will drop about 100 each on phone upgrades (deposit plus tax)
    the good news is i tihnk i can sell both iphones for about 100 each. they are worth that in parts. sprint will only give about 35 a phone.. so i will seel them on CL or ebay. i know there was someone here wanting them but no clue what he will pay.
    Yeah you would most likely be much better off selling them yourself. You're planning on just getting new iphones...no Android?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information