LED lights -n- loud pipes on vxs

i got the fouled plug issue fixed and its runnin like a chicken with his ass on fire once again....haaa...had some interest a while back when i mentioned LED lights on my ski so heres a short vid showing the finished install...........and another with the dual exhaust makin a lil noise at speed...

+1
    Is the first picture supposed to be a video?

yeah they both are vids...just click on it...

+1
    Copy.... Sounds good...

+1
    He doesn't like YouTube lol

+1
    Old school..... I have to commend you on how innovative you are and how creative you are with your ski. It is different and the ski looks unbelievable!!!! I have followed your threads and you are good for a laugh every once in a while. I have never laughed so hard when I saw your thread where the ski straight fell off your trailer!!!! We have all done stupid stuff like that one time or another. I have never has a ski fall off a trailer however. I did forget to tie my ski up to the Dock one time when I went to go get the truck. Went to back my truck in by the ramp and there my ski was about 30 yards floating away from the dock!!!!! Keep up the good work and you motivate me to due some stuff to my 11 FZR that sits untouched in my garage with only 20 hours on it that I inherited from my father-in-law.

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bryantjopplin View Post
    How the hell do you get rid of the ads on photobucket? cant find an exit button...

Quote Originally Posted by mjealey View Post
    Old school..... I have to commend you on how innovative you are and how creative you are with your ski. It is different and the ski looks unbelievable!!!! I have followed your threads and you are good for a laugh every once in a while. I have never laughed so hard when I saw your thread where the ski straight fell off your trailer!!!! We have all done stupid stuff like that one time or another. I have never has a ski fall off a trailer however. I did forget to tie my ski up to the Dock one time when I went to go get the truck. Went to back my truck in by the ramp and there my ski was about 30 yards floating away from the dock!!!!! Keep up the good work and you motivate me to due some stuff to my 11 FZR that sits untouched in my garage with only 20 hours on it that I inherited from my father-in-law.
    thanks man...its been fun so far even with a few minor setbacks...next thing i will probably do is put a tee in the front pisser hose and run 2 hoses through handlebars ....can put a inline shut off valve as well...done the same thing on my old gp760 and it is a hell of a hand warmer in the winter and keeps ya cool in the summer also always lets me know im pushin water through...at 70+ and water spraying from handlebars should be fun...haaa....congrats on the fzr and stay away from bunk slicks and dont forget to tie it off at the dock...haaa

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic6801 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bryantjopplin View Post
    How the hell do you get rid of the ads on photobucket? cant find an exit button...
    sorry guys...im a dinosaur on the puter...when mamma first gone one years ago i spent a good 20 minutes lookin all over that thing for coin slot and a start button....the wifey loads all my pics and vids...whats the best way to put pics and vids on here to make it easier for viewing ??

Thread Information