50 hr service questions

So anyone know a average price on the 50 hour service? But on the same topic, going on a camping/boating trip for a weekend, if the run time hits 50 is it going to go into a limp mode until i have it serviced? And if i dont take it in for servicing until after the trip and it goes over 50, am i going to lose my warranty? I have the 3up with no ibr.

Pretty sure there is a 'return to factory' feature that kicks in at exactly 50.5 hours that will steer and operate the machine to the nearest seadoo manufacture. I wouldn't risk it

Quote Originally Posted by kwtony View Post
    Pretty sure there is a 'return to factory' feature that kicks in at exactly 50.5 hours that will steer and operate the machine to the nearest seadoo manufacture. I wouldn't risk it
    lol im so glad im not blonde or i may have belived that...i think my fiance would tho. :P Btw its currently at o hours and 5 minutes, i havent even broke it in yet, which will be done before the trip.

+1
    Just a light comes on, it does not impact proformance. You should be fine. You can do the 50 hour service yourself to save allot of money, just keep receipts. If your at 60 hours I don't see a dealer voiding warrentee work if something breaks. Price will greatly depend on the dealer you bring it to.

The sparks get serviced once a year or 100hours, which ever comes first. Read the user manual.

+1
    If you dooo 50 hrs in 1 camping trip your doooing more riding than most people dooo all year...

Lol week long camping trip, both my pwc, 1 deck boat and 3 kayaks go on the trip every year. Well this is the first trip for the spark. Huge family get together half the family stays in a cabin other half (Im in this group) tent camps on water edge.

Quote Originally Posted by wotxxxsd View Post
    If you dooo 50 hrs in 1 camping trip your doooing more riding than most people dooo all year...
    Dam I've taking my spark out mostly every weekend since I bought it 5 weeks ago. And I don't think I'll even hit 50 "this year" lol

9. +1 by:

Lol my family loves water wat can i say.....

11. +1 by:

Thread Information