Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CANDOO!!!

+1

CANDOO!!!

Well boys its that time of year here in the north for most of us.....Time to get our skis out of hibernation....With that being said I can see the number of threads starting with Check engine lights,Maintanance lights and non working VTSs..I said screw it this year and finally got the CanDoo system...From what i can see already this is gonna be a very usefull tool to add to the collection..I am new to this so i am gonna plug this into my wifes ski today and see what she does...Im hoping to learn this ASAP to be able to understand its features completely..SO if anybody out there already has one of these feel free to add any coments for things i should be doing or looking for till i get used to it..I personally think this is a must for any of us sea-doo owners...I havent heard or seen much on these with the Yamis or Kawis BUT i do know they offer programs for them too.....

+1
    I use my friends candoo and it's nothing short of awesome and easy IMO, fixed a nasty surge by resetting the TPS, added the VTS option and whenever I get my ski back together the new depth finder. There's also a table for how long the engine has spent a certain RPM levels.

+1
    excellent..I cant wait to get mine plugged in and see what the skis are doing..Also i just rebuilt my motor SO i cant wait to hook it up to that and check shit out..

Banned User
    +1
    Sno, I got a buddy that needs his VTS turned back on...I'll send him your way!

+1
    Must have tool if your using the stock computer and don't want to be a slave to the dealer. Worked great with my 2012px(pre motec), my 260 TX and my old 2002 rpx. Just remember if you change any setting like 'Reset supercharger hours' to 'Write' it back...not just set it and forget it like I did and keep wondering why the engine light wouldn't go off...

also it only works on either 3 or 4 vins unless you get the pro model I think it is.

+1
    How does it work on reflashed ECUs???Will it still reconize it without over writting anything???I have a reflash i am gonna run this year and am gonna need to use it to activate the VTS and reset the TBS...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    How does it work on reflashed ECUs???Will it still reconize it without over writting anything???I have a reflash i am gonna run this year and am gonna need to use it to activate the VTS and reset the TBS...
    Yes its works just like stock even with reflash unless its a Les flash he lockes it out.

+1
    gotcha.....thanks Steve..what about ski VINs??I had bought a seperate ECU for the re-flash BUT kept my stock one for back up..will this eat up 2 vins on the sytem??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    gotcha.....thanks Steve..what about ski VINs??I had bought a seperate ECU for the re-flash BUT kept my stock one for back up..will this eat up 2 vins on the sytem??
    Yes, it will burn two vins if you decide to plug into both ecu's

+1
    Works great with Reflash or stock Ecu. I used it with my Riva Ecu as well I love candoo

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information