+1

Question Anybody in Fort Myers area

We got our 13' 300x back in October and have now 4 hours on it. Water is getting warmer and we are ready to go and enjoy it again. We had 05' STX-12F before and rode mainly around Captiva Island, Lovers key and Fort Myers Beach. Once we have been to a PWC meet, but our GPS is since long lost and I do not have tracks saved venturing into the nice mangrove tunnels. By now they will be changed anyway. I'm looking for somebody who either has tracks of local "hidden" spots and can share them or whoom we can meet for nice ride. Also any suggestions for nice spots to visit will be nice.
    Michael from Fort Myers

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pavouk View Post
    We got our 13' 300x back in October and have now 4 hours on it. Water is getting warmer and we are ready to go and enjoy it again. We had 05' STX-12F before and rode mainly around Captiva Island, Lovers key and Fort Myers Beach. Once we have been to a PWC meet, but our GPS is since long lost and I do not have tracks saved venturing into the nice mangrove tunnels. By now they will be changed anyway. I'm looking for somebody who either has tracks of local "hidden" spots and can share them or whoom we can meet for nice ride. Also any suggestions for nice spots to visit will be nice.
    Michael from Fort Myers
    There are plenty of people from the Fort Myers area, but your in the wrong forum asking. On Greenhulk go to the Local PWC Riders and Group forum. There you will find post dating back a few years with rider from everywhere. Good Luck.

+1
    I am up in Pinellas County.

I go on business trips frequently to Ft. Myers (Lee County) and Naples (Collier County).

Each time I drive across the bridge to get out on Pine Island, I always say "I gotta drag my ski down there" - as it looks like a Jet-Ski'ers Paradise.

If you ever come up this way we are almost always out on Saturday Mornings - usually start out early like meet-up at the Launch Ramp at 9:00 AM. Hence, if you want to meet-up sometime, let me know. We can also meet near the Sunshine Skyway Bridge as well.

Put some hours on that ski will you

I think it is mandatory that you return to an Authorized Kawasaki Dealership for the 10 hour Service or face a voided warranty. At least that is what my Salesman Advised me.

Good Luck and Have Fun !!!

PS - I am "Jonesing" as well. Couple more weeks and the water temp should reach that magic "Launch Time" Temperature (80*F)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooling View Post
    I am up in Pinellas County.

I go on business trips frequently to Ft. Myers (Lee County) and Naples (Collier County).

Each time I drive across the bridge to get out on Pine Island, I always say "I gotta drag my ski down there" - as it looks like a Jet-Ski'ers Paradise.

If you ever come up this way we are almost always out on Saturday Mornings - usually start out early like meet-up at the Launch Ramp at 9:00 AM. Hence, if you want to meet-up sometime, let me know. We can also meet near the Sunshine Skyway Bridge as well.

Put some hours on that ski will you

I think it is mandatory that you return to an Authorized Kawasaki Dealership for the 10 hour Service or face a voided warranty. At least that is what my Salesman Advised me.

Good Luck and Have Fun !!!

PS - I am "Jonesing" as well. Couple more weeks and the water temp should reach that magic "Launch Time" Temperature (80*F)
    For us Mondays and Tuesdays are the best since we work over the weekend.
    My dream is to ride to Bahamas from Ft.Lauderdale or Miami.
    I'm planing to put lot more hours in next few months and bring it to the dealer which is at least 50 miles away, but it is a fun ski to ride with lot of thirst for gas.
    Water today is 76, getting close to the magic spot...

+1
    Can we have the mods to move this thread to the right section?
    Thank you, Michael

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pavouk View Post
    My dream is to ride to Bahamas from Ft.Lauderdale or Miami...
    --------------
    A friend of mine years ago was interested in "sailing" there - and told me he would go "cocked and loaded".

I asked "why" - and he said there is that possibility of money hungry "Pirates" - and rumor is that some have indeed encountered them during similar ventures.

I am certain your Kawasaki Ultra-300x with a FULL Tank of fuel and SCOM Installed that you could certainly out-run them - if you ever encountered a situation.

Not so sure about him and his sail boat.

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    Guys, this is the Performance section, please use the Open Discussion section for stuff like this.

THREAD MOVED

Sean

Thread Information