Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2014 fzr svho vs 2014 fx svho

Good Evening Everyone, Need some help Making A decision, I'm between a FZ SVHO VS FX SVHO I can't Decided what to go with. I tested a buddys 2014 FZR which was amazing. But I wanted something that can cut through the Chop will the FX be a lot faster in the chop than the FZ??? Another concern with FX is the agility of the Craft will it feel as nimble as the FZ???

+1
    The FX hull will be better in the chop, the FX hulls have always been better for this. The FZ is no slouch in the chop; it just demands a more athletic riding style; gotta get up off your azz and engage. Get one of each.

I'd recommend a quad ski lol get the fzs lava your going to get bored on the fx the way you ride

Naaaaaaooooooooooooo lmaooooooo I called they didn't want to approve me because of endangerment of the wildlife and rocks lmaoo

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    I had the same question 3 years ago and i bought an FX. I dont regret my choice. It rides so much better than the FZ. The FZ is a bit faster than the FX but the ride is like caddy. Plus you xan always add the fun. You want to go fast you came to the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_Fast_SHO View Post
    I had the same question 3 years ago and i bought an FX. I dont regret my choice. It rides so much better than the FZ. The FZ is a bit faster than the FX but the ride is like caddy. Plus you xan always add the fun. You want to go fast you came to the right place.
    How is the handling compared to the fzr?? Can you get wild and do figure 8s and 180s or is it a little harder since it's longer?

+1
    Ohh yes you do all that shit hahaha but i will not recommend that. When i first bought my ski i use to do all that crazy stuff and i use to tow a BANANA, and big ol tubes. Then i the speed bug got me and i started modding. The fx is not different when it comes to thats, the handing of the sho i like it better because it does not turn as sharp as the FZR, it rides 10 times better than the FZR on the shop and thats a proven fact.

+1
    Chop

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by thereturn View Post
    Good Evening Everyone, Need some help Making A decision, I'm between a FZ SVHO VS FX SVHO I can't Decided what to go with. I tested a buddys 2014 FZR which was amazing. But I wanted something that can cut through the Chop will the FX be a lot faster in the chop than the FZ??? Another concern with FX is the agility of the Craft will it feel as nimble as the FZ???
    I had same question, but the FZ be more sporty, FX (for my tastes) looks a bit ugly and too heavy, any way in the rough sea all ski jump. The beauty of FX is the carrying capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by superdavid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thereturn View Post
    I had same question, but the FZ be more sporty, FX (for my tastes) looks a bit ugly and too heavy, any way in the rough sea all ski jump. The beauty of FX is the carrying capacity.
    Fx ride a lot better due to the V design of the hull. Cuts waves better just like the rxpx does due to the V design hull.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information