Wanting to sell my 2005 RXP

I just went to the classifieds to list my RXP ($3900 if anyone is interested) and see I'm unable to do so... A sticky says I have to be an "active" member, but when I click on the link for more info, the screen says I do not have permission to access that page... Urrrggg!

Can I mod please tell me what the guidelines are for me to become an "active" member and what I need to do to list the ski in the classifieds?

Thank you for your help!

+1
    You need to have had at least 25 relevant posts in some of the forums to be able to list things in the classified.

Yep 25 posts is what you need. That's there so the classified section isn't spammed.

Okay. I guess that makes sense.

Thanks!

+1
    that would be 25 useful post..not "+1" ,"Great Job","Nice Ski"."Agreed"....They need to be contributing posts..IF they are not they will get deleted and your post count will go back down..we do this to prevent classified spammers from coming on here selling thier stuff and leaving...we have had many instances of people coming on here,advertising a part/ski,taking dedicated members money and running never to be found again.....

Sno,

Not only can you check my previous posts (although looking around at others, I see a lot of 'less than useful' posts!!!), but anyone that's interested in the ski is more than welcome to come and check it out, even take it for a ride if they are serious. I also know several well regarded members here, I promise you I'm not here to take dedicated members money and run. I'm not exactly hard up for the money and I'm not going anywhere, I just haven't used the ski so I thought I'd list it here at an attractive price and hopefully let someone else get more use out of it.

Thanks

+1
    I have some injectors for sale..

titties...

9. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wet1 View Post
    Sno,

Not only can you check my previous posts (although looking around at others, I see a lot of 'less than useful' posts!!!), but anyone that's interested in the ski is more than welcome to come and check it out, even take it for a ride if they are serious. I also know several well regarded members here, I promise you I'm not here to take dedicated members money and run. I'm not exactly hard up for the money and I'm not going anywhere, I just haven't used the ski so I thought I'd list it here at an attractive price and hopefully let someone else get more use out of it.

Thanks
    Sounds good brother,I just have to make sure evrybody knows the rules thats all....And yes i know there are alot "useless" posts out here,It is hard to police everybody BUT we do try to get as much as we can..IF we were to sit here and police every post this would become a full time job....lol

I hear you Snoman, no problem!

BTW, the ski sold last week so it's no longer FS... thanks for the PM guys!

Thread Information