Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Load Rite Trailer Parts Needed

Time to get the trailer ready for the season. Anybody know of a place like boats.net that sells Load Rite trailer parts?

Thanks,

+1
    Ramnj. I worked for loadrite for 7 years up til 2003. I'll be heading up there on friday to pick up a longer tounge for my trailer and a crossbar for a friends double waverunner trailer. When i worked there my price was cost + 10%, which was about 50% off dealer markup.

Let me know specifically what parts youre looking for and when i get there i can get prices and compare them to the online parts sites prices and call you on cell.If you want them, ill pay them and you can pay me.

Thanks KamakazeGPR. I need the right side fender and the brakets/bolts needed to attach to the trailer. Its for a 2005 Loadrite Bandit. I'll PM you my cell number.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ramnj; 03-25-2007 at 07:15 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ramnj View Post
    Time to get the trailer ready for the season. Anybody know of a place like boats.net that sells Load Rite trailer parts?

Thanks,
    rafi, the loadrite manufacturing plant is 45 minutes from my house. what do you need????iwas gonna be going there to get some new rims and tires for the trip to the bug.
    get it straight from the warehouse and save money, no middle man

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeGPR View Post
    Ramnj. I worked for loadrite for 7 years up til 2003. I'll be heading up there on friday to pick up a longer tounge for my trailer and a crossbar for a friends double waverunner trailer. When i worked there my price was cost + 10%, which was about 50% off dealer markup.

Let me know specifically what parts youre looking for and when i get there i can get prices and compare them to the online parts sites prices and call you on cell.If you want them, ill pay them and you can pay me.

rafi, they are located near seasame place

+1
    Suckmywake, Loadrite doesnt sell to the public.They did up til 2001,new owners took over.They didnt want to undercut thier dealers since most of thier money comes from replacment parts and repairs.They refer all walk-ins to loadrite dealers.

Same deal goes to you. If theres anything you need i can get you prices at my cost as an ex-employee.I think they still love me,i used to build them $1.2 million in trailers a year in my bay. The new owners got greedy, so it was time to move on.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeGPR View Post
    Suckmywake, Loadrite doesnt sell to the public.They did up til 2001,new owners took over.They didnt want to undercut thier dealers since most of thier money comes from replacment parts and repairs.They refer all walk-ins to loadrite dealers.

Same deal goes to you. If theres anything you need i can get you prices at my cost as an ex-employee.I think they still love me,i used to build them $1.2 million in trailers a year in my bay. The new owners got greedy, so it was time to move on.
    ah, thats good to know. glad i didnt make the trip for nothing.
    i have a double trailer with the short fat tires 20.5 and was looking on upgrading to a different setup. any suggestions???

+1
    The 20.5x8 tires are the standard on the doubles, but youre only limited by the fenders. If it were me wanting to upgrade. I would go the bigger fender set-up that comes on the 17ft-19ft single boat trailers in the 2000# range.By changing the fenders and mounting brackets, It will enable you to run the 175-13c range" tires which are rated to 2200#.You can even go up into the 14" tires and a higher load range, it's just the difference of a different fender.The mounting brackets at that point are the same.

In 1998, i bought 2 96 xp's on a raven fully welded aluminum double.This trailer was the rolls-royce of trailers.even loadrite had envy when i brought it to work.It had a 2700# torsion axle mounted with the 175-13c tires. I called raven to get a replacement fender bracket. They told me they no longer make that trailer because it took so long to build them that it wasnt cost effective for them. I believe it, the guys at loadrite shoot them doubles together start to finish in 25 min.

KamikazeGPR, I sent you another PM. Tried to call you...I'll try later. Thanks for your help.

Brian, we are putting together a group for the trip to MB. I'll call you tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information