Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    12

    Greetings from Germany

    Hello!

    You have nice forum.
    Unfortunately, there is not such a thing in the kind in Germany. Has already read on occasion with you. If what is interesting to her thus everything for ideas have find I well. Above all, the rebuildings. I drive myself a RXP. Unfortunately, I am not able to so much in English. Want to introduce me just.

    MFG...Mikkaa


  2. #2
    Willkommen.
    Meine Fähigkeit, Deutsches zu sprechen ist schlechter als Ihre Fähigkeit, Englisch zu sprechen. Besagtes alle habend die... die eine Phrase, erinnere mich ich von meinem kurzen Aufenthalt im Fulda Bereich... an 10 große Biere, bitte!

  3. #3
    Mikkaa, Welcome to the Forum! ...PR...

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Guten Tag!

  5. #5
    Where were you a year ago when I needed help on my German homework?

    Just kidding, welcome to the forum!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPkid View Post
    Where were you a year ago when I needed help on my German homework?

    Just kidding, welcome to the forum!
    No problem I do your homework give them. If this did not know at all to her in German learns.

  7. #7
    cbrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Around Lake Travis
    Posts
    1,374
    +1
    1
    Welcome Mikkaa



    Quote Originally Posted by VaRedneck View Post
    Willkommen.
    Meine Fähigkeit, Deutsches zu sprechen ist schlechter als Ihre Fähigkeit, Englisch zu sprechen. Besagtes alle habend die... die eine Phrase, erinnere mich ich von meinem kurzen Aufenthalt im Fulda Bereich... an 10 große Biere, bitte!

    WTF

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkaa View Post
    No problem I do your homework give them. If this did not know at all to her in German learns.
    I was just kidding about the homework, Im no longer taking a German class.

    Where in Germany are you located? What bodies of water are you doing your riding on?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrich View Post
    WTF
    "Welcome.

    My ability to speak german is worse than your ability to speak english. Having said all that, the one phrase I remember from my short stay in the Fulda area...'10 large beers, please'. "

    That phrase sounds something like...zen gross beer bitta...


    I figured Mikkaa used babelfish or something like it so I didn't see anything wrong with doing the same.

    No?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPkid View Post
    I was just kidding about the homework, Im no longer taking a German class.

    Where in Germany are you located? What bodies of water are you doing your riding on?
    I live in the Land Niedersachsen with the city of Bremen. Driving with the jet is the East Sea. If you know this?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Greetings from Münster Germany!
    By Drkvampire2001 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-30-2013, 08:00 PM
  2. Greetings from Arizona
    By Cster1 in forum Southwest
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 06:48 PM
  3. Greetings from Hong Kong
    By wan888 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 07:24 PM
  4. "GREETINGS FROM PUERTO RICO"
    By ramnj in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 07:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •