Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Anyone Getting Ready Yet??

Seems like the winter is finally behind us. Anyone uncover their skis yet and getting ready for the season? Water is still on the cold side for riding. I should have the cobwebs knocked off mine in a week or two. Anyone have a first launch date yet?

+1
    Getting "itchy" and ready also. Bringing in the ski this morning to have a problem fixed that was diagnosed at the end of last season. Hoping to have it back in a week or two. Normally out in mid-April but not this year!

hey, just bought my first and trying to get it all together now. from the mercer area, you guys ever want to get together let me know, looking to hit the salt and the delaware. manasquan river any good?

+1
    Sold the Kawi yesterday to help fund an ET127 wheel, 42#'s, and complete SC rebuild for the SeaDoo.
    So once I receive that, I also gotta install; DIY resonator delete, DIY 3" intake, DIY catch can, and Rule bilge pump

I'm ready, just dropped few hundred on vests, wet suits and reg numbers, Gonna try and hit the brigantine sunday...

Newb here, looking forward to the riding season and tired of looking at my new ski collect dust in the garage. I'm from SJ and would love some help with riding areas. The only one I'm real familiar with is Corson's. I'm looking for somewhere a little more local, possibly the Delaware, to get the friggin' break in period out of the way asap. Suggestions?

+1
    Got some cleaning, waxing and plugs to do. Then its off to the jet dock in West Wildwood for the season. Cant wait, few weeks.

+1
    Firing them up this weekend after I install batteries, etc. I was hoping to take 'em out next saturday for an ice-breaker ride.... but we'll have to see how the weather is and water temps.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dkm3 View Post
    Newb here, looking forward to the riding season and tired of looking at my new ski collect dust in the garage. I'm from SJ and would love some help with riding areas. The only one I'm real familiar with is Corson's. I'm looking for somewhere a little more local, possibly the Delaware, to get the friggin' break in period out of the way asap. Suggestions?
    Where in South Jersey? See below for some suggestions.

http://pwctrailfinder.com/NewJerseyPWCTrailRides.html

Quote Originally Posted by CJ River Rider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dkm3 View Post
    Where in South Jersey? See below for some suggestions.

http://pwctrailfinder.com/NewJerseyPWCTrailRides.html
    Thanks! I'm in Berlin, outside of Voorhees, Cherry Hill, etc

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information