Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    GRF + DashPac:) seadoo02xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    4,559
    +1
    948

    R&D intake grate 08-09 rxtx 255

    Selling my r&d grate I used to run on my tx. I went back to stock because I'm selling it . 120 shipped to the US


  2. #2
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Want to trade?

  3. #3
    GRF + DashPac:) seadoo02xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    4,559
    +1
    948
    For what

  4. #4
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,993
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    For what
    Nice sandal homo


  5. #5
    GRF + DashPac:) seadoo02xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    4,559
    +1
    948
    Dude I just ran out real quick to take this pic. In actually just wearing these sandals and a borat thong

  6. #6
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,993
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    dude i just ran out real quick to take this pic. In actually just wearing these sandals and a borat thong
    your still a homo wearing
    homo sandals

  7. #7
    GRF + DashPac:) seadoo02xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    4,559
    +1
    948
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    dude i just ran out real quick to take this pic. In actually just wearing these sandals and a borat thong
    your still a homo wearing
    homo sandals
    You made me do this

  8. #8
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,993
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    dude i just ran out real quick to take this pic. In actually just wearing these sandals and a borat thong
    your still a homo wearing
    homo sandals
    You made me do this
    You pulled that gay shit on your own. Nice of you to finally come out btw


  9. #9
    GRF + DashPac:) seadoo02xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    4,559
    +1
    948
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    dude i just ran out real quick to take this pic. In actually just wearing these sandals and a borat thong
    your still a homo wearing
    homo sandals
    You made me do this
    You pulled that gay shit on your own. Nice of you to finally come out btw

    That was a private conversation

  10. +1 by:


  11. #10
    Matatan tocullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    VISTA AL RIO FL
    Posts
    1,725
    +1
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo02xp View Post
    For what
    You must need something that i might have?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB - Parts WTB 08-09 rxtx 255 grate
    By seadoo02xp in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 08:38 AM
  2. Trying to find worx wr235 intake grate for 2011 rxtx 260
    By DON1098 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. WTB 08/09 rxtx aftermarket grate
    By RobKman in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 09:58 AM
  4. WTB Worx intake grate for '09 RXP-X
    By iceman1998 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 08:28 AM
  5. WTB Worx intake grate for '09 RXP-X
    By iceman1998 in forum Sea Doo 4Tec Skis
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 08:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •