Thread: Exhaust

I was riding today on the lake today for awhile and I was riding my 2000 Seadoo hard. I was heading back into shore when my craft seemed to bog out and die. It would turn over and start but no power to move forward. I noticed exhaust coming out of the vents. It took me an hour to get it to shore. When I got home I took the seat off and noticed the clamp to I believe the exhaust had broken and the hose came off. Will that cause the problem of not being able to move forward??? I am totally new to wave runners and this is the first one I have ever owned. SO any help is appreciated. And I bought a new clamp but have not put it on yet because it is to dark right now. I am looking to get it back out on the lake Thursday. Oh and is anyone here from Utah?

If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    Yes it will

Awesome. I am going to put the new clamp on tomorrow before I leave for work and then Thursday morning I am going to get it on the lake and try again. Hoping that solves the problem. Post again when I have an update. Thank you so much for your response. I was thinking it might be something major and was going to cost me an arm and a leg to fix. But I will post an update on if that fixed the problem or not.

DFW- Tx
    yes that will, you were choking the engine.

Put the clamp on and took it out Thursday and it ran just fine. It fixed the problem.

Thread Information