Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New to Greenhulk (Chris from Renton, WA)

How is everyone. I'm brand new to this site as Craigo (met Craigo out on the lake the other day) told me all about it. I ride a 2012 Sea-Doo GTR. It is my 3rd Sea-Doo as I have had an 2002 RX DI and my first was a 2001 GS. I live just up from Coulon Beach in Renton and love riding on Lake Washington. My buddies and I seem to be the only ones wakeboarding and waterskiing behind watercraft. I'll try to get a few more friends whom I ride with to join the site. I work full time and go to school 2/3 time so I won't be checking the site as much as I'd like. When I get that degree knocked out, I'll be much more active on here and of course out on the lake.

Chris

+1
    Welcome Chris!

Well, since we have only a few nice days to ride (here in the PWN) our ride section is more sparsely populated than the others - but, don't let stop you from posting ride threads you want others to join - we are slowly gaining in number. Also be sure to join other member's ride threads posted in this section. NWDayton puts on a number of really cool events every year - and if you have the cojones to join my group for Seafair you won't be disappointed - afterall, the Blue Angels are back this year.

Be sure to post up in the Easter Ride thread (first big ride of the year) and tell all of your buddies that we'll be launching from the Sammamish State Park @ 10am Easter Sunday.

It's supposed to be unseasonably warm this year - so it should be one hell of a riding season - I'm looking forward to it.

The Viking

+1
    Welcome to GreenHulk !

I dont post much in this section as I'm primarily just a lurker. If you head to the eastside with the ski...hit me up and we will take a ride.

+1
    As Craigo said, you should try and make it out to the easter ride this year! I'll be there and my brother will probably come as well!
    Maybe we'll luck out and get some sun !? (knock on wood)

Hey Chris.. I'm a new member also. I live in Tukwila and have been out a few times this year. I mainly go to Lake Washington an also put in at coulon. One of my friends also live right above coulon he just bought a Seadoo 215. He's dying to ride. Hit me up sometime and we can ride. I'll send you a pm with my number.

+1
    Lots of new guys! We should make an intro thread....

New guy here as well. Been absent from watercraft for about 7 years....finally got back into it. I've owned Honda, Sea-Doo, and now Yamaha.
    I put in at Coulon 99% of the time (when it's not horribly crowded that is). Just got a $100 season launch pass (yikes!) so I expect to be using it more as the weather improves. Kind of wondering what is up with the closure of Wanapum and Vantage area over on the Columbia. All I know is that some repairs are being made to the dam.....but I wonder how long the closure will last?

+1
    Welcome Scottag. To answer your question about the dam. Last I heard they're hoping for August, I have a friend who owns property in crescent bar and he relayed that information to me. Talk about a bummer, with the lease being up on crescent bar and the water being gone at the same time.....

Quote Originally Posted by oct6454 View Post
    Welcome Scottag. To answer your question about the dam. Last I heard they're hoping for August, I have a friend who owns property in crescent bar and he relayed that information to me. Talk about a bummer, with the lease being up on crescent bar and the water being gone at the same time.....
    Wow.....dang...August!? That is a huge bummer to say the least. Do you know of any similar open water areas to ride my PWC (freshwater) in eastern Washington? I'm looking for a day trip from the Seattle area where the drive isn't too far and the destination isn't overly crowded. Banks lake? I would love Roosevelt lake but the drive is too far for a day trip. Where do you ride yours on the west side of the mountains?

+1
    That was the last I heard. Well, you could tow it to Wenatchee and ride the river right there...or tow to Chelan. As far as west side, I only ride the Puget Sound. I know the salt scares some people but I just flush and rinse after EVERY ride and have never had an issue with it. My RXP has 186hrs on it and hasn't had any salt related issues to speak of.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information