Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yea BABY!!!!!

Yea BABY!!!!!

Tunnel is reinforced and pump shoe is sealed and Jetworx kit installed! Can I get a AMEN EWWWWWEEEEEE!!! What A ***king PAIN IN THE ASS! BUT, ITs D O N E...... Freakin' Friday night, saturday & night plus all day today! Man I need a shot of Tequila after all that chit! LOL ALL I got left is get my head cut so my lil 1300 can move sum water! Gotta go Momma just got home wit da chicken!!!

+1
    yu go boi !

that tunnel job is prolly the most pain in the buttt job about all the mods for a GPR

kick ass man. I just got mine fired up today. Im gonna stick it in the water one afternoon and make sure all the hoses dont leak and the jetworks is set correctly. Then its time for some tuning.

that tunnel job is prolly the most pain in the buttt job about all the mods for a GPR
    Actually it wasnt the worst for me. The keyway was a pain but trying to figure out those hoses on the jetworx kit really pissed me off... I had hoses everywhere and just couldnt see the images well enuff. BUT Thanks to Ronn25 once again and cell phones we GOT R DONE! Reinstalling the pipe kinda gets under my skin aswell. It just all been a pain but I just stayed determined and call Ron a hundred times NOW I know the tricks! I could do any of it in about 1/4 the time....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessnMS View Post
    Actually it wasnt the worst for me. The keyway was a pain but trying to figure out those hoses on the jetworx kit really pissed me off... I had hoses everywhere and just couldnt see the images well enuff. BUT Thanks to Ronn25 once again and cell phones we GOT R DONE! Reinstalling the pipe kinda gets under my skin aswell. It just all been a pain but I just stayed determined and call Ron a hundred times NOW I know the tricks! I could do any of it in about 1/4 the time....
    good job if you have it running anything like your RXP then you will be flying

I dont think that will happen anytime soon! It will take pipes and carbs to hang with that beast.... I'm doing sum changes to the Doo aswell I'm just gonna set the Yami up as a decent compression 1300 efi maybe 78mph or so give or take a few I'll water test it this weekend gonna let all the stuff cure really good maybe if I did everything right she blast a whopping 76mph with stock motor..... I've just got so much tuning to do but I'm on the path to completion so YIPPEEE!!!!

I dont think that will happen anytime soon! It will take pipes and carbs to hang with that beast.... I'm doing sum changes to the Doo aswell I'm just gonna set the Yami up as a decent compression 1300 efi maybe 78mph or so give or take a few I'll water test it this weekend gonna let all the stuff cure really good maybe if I did everything right she blast a whopping 76mph with stock motor..... I've just got so much tuning to do but I'm on the path to completion so YIPPEEE!!!!
    You might be surpised but there are some single pipes around here are running upper 80's

No really? Notice you used the word "some".... As in 4 or less? Yea I know but thats BB ported high compression, carbs ect..... I doubt mine will ever hit 80 w/o all that... Remember I only have a 1300 non ported motor and I dont have the package. I just try and scavenge advise & info here and there.

Good job man...the worst part is over now. I will say your very determined.

No really? Notice you used the word "some".... As in 4 or less? Yea I know but thats BB ported high compression, carbs ect..... I doubt mine will ever hit 80 w/o all that... Remember I only have a 1300 non ported motor and I dont have the package. I just try and scavenge advise & info here and there.
    Personally I am shooting for upper 70's with the stock motor... I think it would be possible to see speeds like you have on your rxp with the correct ported setup.

That and the fact the EFI setups are getting better and better. ECU's might be out soon that control everything, Advent, Macboost. Then you have these throttle bodies that just came to light. EFI's are moving on up!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information