Thread: 2014 fzr svho

2014 fzr svho

Hey I'm new to the forum. I'm picking up a new fzr svho next week. I heard there are problems with the hull cracking and it's performance in the rough water. Can anybody elaborate further on these issues.

+1
    Hey, welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ski.
    If you plan to modify your ski you will need to reinforce the pump tunnel with one of these.http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1927
    if your leaving it stock it will be fine. Secondly the fzr is a monster in flat water but will still go good in the rough but there are others out there that will perform better like the fx svho for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cada012 View Post
    Thanks any info on the hull cracking ?
    That's the info he gave you...

I should probably state my question more clearly (sorry new to this) if you wave jump will their be a crack in the nano cel hull

+1
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=nano+eggshell

This is the most comprehensive thread on the NanoXcel cracking issue. Full disclosure here-I am probably the most vocal person on this forum when it comes to the NanoXcel crack issue because I had it happen to both of the FZs I owned. One was used in the ocean and the other in smooth inland waters. There is nothing you can do to prevent cracking. Like with any product there is variation in the manufacturing process so the unit you get may be fine. The best advice I can give is to just do regular inspection of the hull. The most vulnerable areas are the leading edge of the keel and the pump tunnel. Since the bottom half of the hull is black it will be tough to spot the cracks initially.

Quote Originally Posted by Cada012 View Post
    Hey I'm new to the forum. I'm picking up a new fzr svho next week. I heard there are problems with the hull cracking and it's performance in the rough water. Can anybody elaborate further on these issues.

Im new to the forum also... recently bought a new fzr my first ski and already have blistering going on, on the bottom.

Thread Information