Who: Chris Fischetti
Hometown: Global AquaMoto headquarters (aka Lake Havasu City, AZ)
Years Riding: Before the word PWC or watercraft was ever mentioned. And when the only jet skis were JetSkis. When 440/550 standups were the only thing to ride.
Years Racing: Since “Stock 440″ was a racing class and Pro Stock 550 could win you $1000 on a weekend!
Recent Races: SurferCross, WORCS Motocross, Hennesseys US Paddleboard Championships, Baja 1000, Barrettt Junction Downhill LongBoard race, Quick-N-Dirty MTB, and the 2014 Mark Hahn 300.
Weapon of Choice: 550 Limited

The Watercraft Journal: Fish, what have you been up to the past few years?

CF: I have been racing everything from standup paddleboards, surfercross, motocross, downhill skateboards, and mountain biking, but there wasn’t any jet ski races that had any rules that my skis could race in – or any that even wanting any of the sport’s veterans to come and be a part of the racing! So, I had to organize my own races, re-structure all the Vintage races classes, orchestrate a full promotional effort and a PWC expo all within two months just to race my standup! But this isn’t about me – it’s all about our cool sport!

WCJ: We noticed that you raced the Mark Hahn 300 race. How long has it been since you have been in a race?
CF: Seem like forever on a PWC or stand up!

There's more questions and answers over at the Watercraft Journal Click to Read More...