Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    +1

L-O-V-E riding Mead on the GTR

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gtr eco spray.PNG 
Views:	144 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	327061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gtr11.PNG 
Views:	145 
Size:	217.2 KB 
ID:	327062Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gtr13.PNG 
Views:	165 
Size:	809.3 KB 
ID:	327063Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gtr14.PNG 
Views:	149 
Size:	916.5 KB 
ID:	327064Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gtr15.PNG 
Views:	122 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	327065

Congrats on your new GTR215! Look sexy with no crap stickers on it!

+1
    What was the water temp?

+1
    I love Mead was there last june was staying in Meadview and launched at South cove. Greta place to ride was there in middle of week hardly anyone on the water. In fact gassed up at Temple Bar on the way back from Caldwell.(sp)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmcd View Post
    Congrats on your new GTR215! Look sexy with no crap stickers on it!
    I've had the GTR since October 2011; I think it was close to, if not the first one delivered in the U.S. .
    I really like the way it looks w/o all the stickers. Only sticker left on it is the "roll-over" sticker, should I ever get off really hard and need to remind myself of the proper direction to roll it back over.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunMan View Post
    What was the water temp?
    Water was between 67F - 69F; 92F atmospheric - perfect for wearin a shorty while riding and not over-heating.

Quote Originally Posted by 04gtxsc View Post
    I love Mead was there last june was staying in Meadview and launched at South cove. Greta place to ride was there in middle of week hardly anyone on the water. In fact gassed up at Temple Bar on the way back from Caldwell.(sp)
    Callville, thats another of our resorts here. I am fortunate to be employed by FOREVER RESORTS - one of the perks is living right on the lake!

Oh sorry! I remember you now! I saw your GTR215 Picking up day video on youtube!

FL reg but you're in AZ? Get is used? Just asking because it reminds me of a dream. I wanna bring mine from MA to Mead. I was at the dam as a tourist and since have done a lot of Googling on riding Mead. What a great trip it would be. And explaining my MA reg would probably get me lots of new friends out west and a lot of free drinks while I'm out there! Hell, now that I think of it, I could stay at Green valley Ranch so I could play craps, ride, have a place to stay and enjoy the weather by the pool in the evening! Sheeeeet. A guy can dream I guess.

Sorry, while fantasizing I forgot to wish you well with the sled!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by crueldude View Post
    FL reg but you're in AZ? Get is used? Just asking because it reminds me of a dream. I wanna bring mine from MA to Mead. I was at the dam as a tourist and since have done a lot of Googling on riding Mead. What a great trip it would be. And explaining my MA reg would probably get me lots of new friends out west and a lot of free drinks while I'm out there! Hell, now that I think of it, I could stay at Green valley Ranch so I could play craps, ride, have a place to stay and enjoy the weather by the pool in the evening! Sheeeeet. A guy can dream I guess.
    Heh, I bought the ski in California, and reg'd it there.
    Went to Florida for a couple of years and reg'd it there when the Cali reg. expired.
    Just got back out west for a GREAT opportunity w/ FOREVER RESORTS @ Temple Bar, Arizona.

I've already had a few comments about the FL reg. numbers, and yes - it's a great ice-breaker/head-turner!

thanx; and same back at cha! If you need any help/advice on getting out here, I'll help all I can.

Quote Originally Posted by raceneked View Post
    Heh, I bought the ski in California, and reg'd it there.
    Went to Florida for a couple of years and reg'd it there when the Cali reg. expired.
    Just got back out west for a GREAT opportunity w/ FOREVER RESORTS @ Temple Bar, Arizona.

I've already had a few comments about the FL reg. numbers, and yes - it's a great ice-breaker/head-turner!

thanx; and same back at cha! If you need any help/advice on getting out here, I'll help all I can.
    Thanks for the offer of help! Can't do it though. Not in that high of a tax bracket!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information