View Poll Results: Will you be using the Tial BOV with the Fizzle Y1000 Intercooler

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 100.00%
  • No, I will be using the HKS style

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Fizzle Y1000 With Tial BOV Flange

For those of you who are planning to purchase the Fizzle Y1000 Intercooler Kit within the next few months, I am taking a poll to see how many people want the Tial flange welded to the intercooler instead of running the HKS style BOV. The price of the kit would remain the same. Please only vote if you are confident you will be ordering the intercooler kit for this summer.

+1
    Well after everyone telling me the Riva is a real PIA to install if its something that will be offered soon I will be switching from the Riva Gen 2 I planned on ordering to the Y1000

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentShooter View Post
    Well after everyone telling me the Riva is a real PIA to install if its something that will be offered soon I will be switching from the Riva Gen 2 I planned on ordering to the Y1000
    I went ahead and had the first one welded on today. I will be having a few more done shortly. It seems like it's going to be a popular option as I have 3 people looking for this to be done so far, plus one guy who ordered 2 intercoolers will be welding the flanges himself.

+1
    After using the Tial it's hard to go back to the cheap sound of the HKS.

+1
    So when can we order them with the Tial flange?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentShooter View Post
    So when can we order them with the Tial flange?
    Looking at late next week most likely. Possibly earlier

7. +1 by:

+1
    What is the difference in cost between te HKS BOV and the Tial BOV and the difference in performance?? I'm a newby to the Supercharged 4 stroke skis.. Have had a gp1300r RRE that I have been riding for quite a few years now.. Just purchased a 2014 FX SVHO Cruiser and wamt to do the Reflash and other mods to make it fast. Thinking the Fizzle y1000 is the intercooler of choice of the really fast guys. I just know nothing about BOV's.

+1
    Well damn it seems everyone is using Tial BOV, and I just ordered mine two days ago with standard HKS mount. Is the Tial the best way to go?

+1
    To be honest in high boost cars I will take the HKS as it is a diaphragm design so does not leak boost. But over time they can disintegrate requiring them to be replaced. The trial requires a spring to seal it so it can leak and if you use the wrong spring rate you will have issues.

Now on a ski it does take a beating and in that area I do like the trial as its simple to replace the spring.

+1
    I guess I might as put this out there sooner rather than later. Seeing as I had been out of the Yamaha intercooler market for a while, the demand so far for the Fizzle Y1000 Intercooler has kicked in much faster than I anticipated. I only have 15 intercoolers left and the next ones won't be complete until late June/early July.

I believe @JC and SilentShooter are basically ready to buy once the Tial flanges are put on. I need the rest of you guys that voted "Yes" to the Tial flange to PM me if you're ready to buy right away.

With the way things have been going I doubt it will take more than a couple weeks until these last 15 intercoolers are sold out. If you plan on buying the intercooler a couple months down the road there will be plenty more available at that time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information