Got to luv the speed.

We went out riding yesterday, we went to a beach party yesterday was a big party on the beach with lots of skis lots of boats. We were having a good time so good that before we knew it the night falls on us we had to get back to another beach to load up our skis. It's a 15-20min ride and it was dark @ 19:15 so off we went a gpr1300,xlt1200,xp and me about 7 min to get to the other beach i saw a black shadow in the waters and a sec later boom sirens and blue flashing lights. Dammit a police patrol boat with 2 125 or 150 outboard engines with a crew of 4 . Boy as soon as those blue light went off first thing i've said well i'm not going to get a big fat fine so off i went hit the gas and let the charger do is thing they all did the same thing so they turn around and started the chase. Well i a was gaining big time over them followed by the gpr. I could hear my charger whining and the blow off whoosh whoosh when i let go of the throtle to go over some chop, taking few sneekpeeks back see the blue lights still and my friend on the gpr. Got to the beach load up the ski within 3 min ( a record btw ) Me & the gpr got away with it the other two were stopped by them and they got fined and then could've continue. Man it was a rush. but

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOSTED View Post
    We went out riding yesterday, we went to a beach party yesterday was a big party on the beach with lots of skis lots of boats. We were having a good time so good that before we knew it the night falls on us we had to get back to another beach to load up our skis. It's a 15-20min ride and it was dark @ 19:15 so off we went a gpr1300,xlt1200,xp and me about 7 min to get to the other beach i saw a black shadow in the waters and a sec later boom sirens and blue flashing lights. Dammit a police patrol boat with 2 125 or 150 outboard engines with a crew of 4 . Boy as soon as those blue light went off first thing i've said well i'm not going to get a big fat fine so off i went hit the gas and let the charger do is thing they all did the same thing so they turn around and started the chase. Well i a was gaining big time over them followed by the gpr. I could hear my charger whining and the blow off whoosh whoosh when i let go of the throtle to go over some chop, taking few sneekpeeks back see the blue lights still and my friend on the gpr. Got to the beach load up the ski within 3 min ( a record btw ) Me & the gpr got away with it the other two were stopped by them and they got fined and then could've continue. Man it was a rush. but

SWEET!

that kicks ass

Our DNR officers are big dicks down here, they would track me down and give me and my friends life in prison. Great story though, those big outboards that they pay more for each than what our skis costs only gives them around 40 mph down here.

+1
    Nice!!! A rush wasn't it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by red rider View Post
    Nice!!! A rush wasn't it!!!
    Indeed it was, and the RXP is almost undectectable in the dark @ 70Mph +

LMFAO... Sounds like fun

bad boyz, bad boyz, watcha gonna do ...watcha gonna do, when they come for you!

Thread Information