+1

WTB aftermarket matts,seat cover,sponsons 1100 R

Anyone know where i can get after market matt's,seat covers? for a 99 TS 1100 R.i looked at hydro turf,jet trim,black tip.i cant find anything for my ski,same for sponsons,checked beach house,worx cant find anything.Am i not looking in the right place?

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

+1
    As i work this stuff out ill post the findings.So far i have the hydro turf thing worked out.The kit for the 98/99 TSL ski's hydro turf part number HT-14 fits the 99 R boats perfectly.Will work on sponson's next.If anyone has a ski with a 4 bolt sponson with 4 inch spacing let me know maybe i can get a kit that i can work with that's made for another ski.

So far the seats im having no luck other than being able to buy the factory covers from arctic cat,not really interested in that as my seats are fine i just wanted a non slip type cover.If anyone can point me in the right direction on that let me know.My only other option would be to get a local shop to do a custom set,probably not a cheap option though.

+1
    Can u remove ur factory seat cover and send it to kelly at jet trim? She is wicked helpful and can prob have her tech make u one...

+1
    I can and will if they will help.Ill give it a try and call to see.Thanks for the info.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1200 stx-r View Post
    Can u remove ur factory seat cover and send it to kelly at jet trim? She is wicked helpful and can prob have her tech make u one...
    Update,Recived a reply from kelly,Basicly just said sorry cant help you.was worth a shot though thanks.

why don't you send it to an auto upholstery shop and have one made for you? i mean they make custom seats upholstery for antique cars so why cant they make one for the ski?

+1
    Yeah i can,just have to do some looking to find a good shop.Most likely my best option at this point.Thinking it might be more pricey but maybe not.Will update once i find out.

On a better note found a set of used beach house sponsons made for a yamaha that look like i can re drill the back plates to work.Will post how that works out when im done.

+1
    Ok so got the Yamaha beach house sponsons all installed,re drilled the back plates,cut off 3 inches of both the back plate and sponson on the back end.Did some sanding to make the cut look better.took a bit to get the factory rounded look but i got there.Looks decent all in all.got the sponsons used on ebay for $60.

Boat now bites much harder in corners,No loss of speed (set in the most rear up setting)A much different feel to the "bite" than on my STX-R (i have a set of beach house on that also)kind of a delay to the bite,my STX-R bites as soon as you turn and is steady on amount of bite all through the turn.The shark like i said has a second or so delay then bites hard,the harder you turn the more bite you get.

So on to the seat covers next.

+1
    Man i miss my shark....Should have never sold it.....Glad to hear people are still running them...

+1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDC13612.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	330708Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDC13613.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	330709

Here's a picture of the matt's and modded sponsons.

Thread Information