Hi, i search but cant find a similar work done before
I bough on a beach cam a 2007 gtx that was floding the cylinder #3 since 2009, was stored and just forgotten, i check and using a led tester found that the injector signal wire was grounded ( lite like a led lamp ) 4 years ago i bought a 2004 rxp with no motor ( copart style) the craft was almost complete just missing was the mepem and motor, i count the ecm pins,location and function, one connector is and have the same position and function, the engine connector was almost the same just 3 sensors or pins pin 13 on line 1, pin 14 on line 2 ,pin 31 on line 3, based on the wiring the missing components are TOPS VALVE and DSPS ON THE 06
i plug it, did the self test and components activation,all works, also the instrumnets was added to the ecm, start it and runs ,i clean the fuel injectors and as i have just the learning key, before try to buy the dess post to program a normal key here is the question
BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE, CAN I USE THIS ECM, OR NEED I TO UPDATE THE ECM INORMATION?
will check the unction o the tops valve and dsps, looks that the 06 havent wired, i suspect some coded messages as are missing, so WILL WORK ON THE LAKE OR NOT ???? THANKS