Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Test Rode The Spark...

...and MAYBE if I've never rode an RXP this would be somewhat interesting. Guess its a nice entry level machine. I'd get bored quick :-/

Quote Originally Posted by brittrich View Post
    ...and MAYBE if I've never rode an RXP this would be somewhat interesting. Guess its a nice entry level machine. I'd get bored quick :-/
    Funny, I bought an 06 RXP, and was bored with it. Ended up with a spark, and love it.

Love mine too.

+1
    Personal preference. The Spark is what it is.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wire4Money View Post
    Funny, I bought an 06 RXP, and was bored with it. Ended up with a spark, and love it.
    Different strokes for different folks i guess. Some like Toyota Tercels others like Corvettes. Was thinking about the spark for my daughter because my RXP too quick & fast for her and the Gtx is the wife's. I wouldn't be riding it so we'll see. I like power

+1
    Different strokes for different folks i guess. Some like Toyota Tercels others like Corvettes. Was thinking about the spark for my daughter because my RXP too quick & fast for her and the Gtx is the wife's. I wouldn't be riding it so we'll see. I like power
    Bad comparison, some like 1st gen Mazda Rx7's and some like Corvette's. No matter how little power in that little rotary you've never seen someone driving it with a frown. Unless they raced a Corvette. And then if they did that's their fault.

Couldn't agree more. I get bored going fast in a straight line. I like carving around and jumping wakes. The rxp was just too heavy

Were there significant waves/wake for you to jump when you test ride the spark? If you rode it in a straight line, you're doing it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ramlax13 View Post
    Were there significant waves/wake for you to jump when you test ride the spark? If you rode it in a straight line, you're doing it wrong
    I was talking about the RXP. I love the spark

Quote Originally Posted by ramlax13 View Post
    I was talking about the RXP. I love the spark
    Meant the OP

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information