Smile I'm baaaaack!!!!!

It's been a while but I'm finally back in the saddle. A lot of you probably don't know me, I usually ride locally in tampa with Jim, Leo etc. I was I took a break from my jetski last summer after it spent most of the season in the shop with a busted tunnel so I got a bike and kinda shoved the ski off to the side for a bit and to make a long story short I got into a little bit of trouble on the bike so I dicided to sell it and get into ski's again. I just wanted to re-introduce my myself and say hi to everyone. I see a lot has happened since last summer so would anyone care to fill me in on all of the excitement that I've missed in the past year? I see everyone's a lot faster than the last year. What's new as far as new parts and mod's?

Last edited by Alex_GPR; 03-26-2007 at 01:44 PM.

Houston, Texas
    Hey Alex. Glad to see you back. I ask Leo about you about a week or so ago.

Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    Waterloo, IA
    Hey Alex, don't remember you .... I've recently learned a lot and done a ton of mods, (plate and head from jim, etc.) What mods have you got? I'm pretty new to the sport but learning quickly! nice to meed ya

welcome back Alex

w/b alex, and what kind of bike did you get? i thought about trading my ski for a bike for the longest time..

Brandon, Fla
    Welcome back Alex. Is your ski fixed????

Thread Information