New to the ski world, where to ride in florida

I just picked up a couple 04 GP 1300's. I am a motocross racer but I figured im getting older and as the weather gets hotter its easier to convince my girl to hit the water instead of the dry dusty mx tracks. I also have a box van / rv I use to travel to the races. Im looking for a place to possibly road trip and park the Rv and be able to ride the skis for a few days.
    Even if you guys have any any tips on anything local. I am living in West Palm Beach on the south east part of florida.

+1
    Take a look and see if this helps: http://pwctrailfinder.com/FloridaPWCTrailRides.html

PS: Welcome to the 'hulk.

+1
    Sebastian Inlet State Park has tons of RV Waterfront parking with ramps. From there, you can ride along the Indian River Lagoon and out the inlet for some air time off the ocean waves.

http://sebastianinletcam.com/

http://www.floridastateparks.org/sebastianinlet/

Xspook is right Sebastian is a great place to ride.I live here and it has one of the state's best RV spots on the east coast. Great fishing and wave jumping or just hanging out on the sand bar. pm me if u can make it up this way it's not far from wpb. hour and 15 min. Great food where you can beach your ski.

I live in WPB myself. I have taken a couple trips to Key Largo. Its about 2 hours one way so not too bad. Lemme know if you wanna ride around here in palm beach.

Quote Originally Posted by badandyturbo View Post
    I live in WPB myself. I have taken a couple trips to Key Largo. Its about 2 hours one way so not too bad. Lemme know if you wanna ride around here in palm beach.
    Where do you usually go? I'm in the WPB area as well and about to buy my first two PWCs. Looking for "calmer" rides with my wife and 3 children (5-4-4). I'm not afraid of driving, but would love to find some stuff more local as well. Let me know.

I usually ride to Peanut and picnic. We take a ride up to Jensen Beach too. It is much less crowded. Ill pm you my info.

Boca/Deerfield/ft laud area

Dj and anyone else in the local or wanting to travel a bit, I am looking also to meet other riders local and go places, got my SUV hooked up my Yamaha SHO ready to go, Locally or ? I am also a MotoX and Street S1000RR rider. I am new to answering and or posting on this thread and hope this lands where it needs to be. Lets meet and ride. Reply for phone numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by djtroy View Post
    I just picked up a couple 04 GP 1300's. I am a motocross racer but I figured im getting older and as the weather gets hotter its easier to convince my girl to hit the water instead of the dry dusty mx tracks. I also have a box van / rv I use to travel to the races. Im looking for a place to possibly road trip and park the Rv and be able to ride the skis for a few days.
    Even if you guys have any any tips on anything local. I am living in West Palm Beach on the south east part of florida.

Thread Information