Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: p/n oil filter

  1. #1

    p/n oil filter

    does anyone know the part number of the oil filter on the 05 rxp.


  2. #2
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    34,962
    +1
    1,887
    Here ya go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oil_filter_919.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	1297  

  3. #3
    thanks jerry

  4. #4
    I heard that Napa has these oil filters for less? anyone know the interchange number or part#?...PR...

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    176
    ttt

    it would be nice if i could get a oil filter at a store here in town rather than order one from the dealer or a website

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiplickhahaha
    ttt

    it would be nice if i could get a oil filter at a store here in town rather than order one from the dealer or a website
    I hear ya, I also see that Denniskirk.com is selling fitlers too!...@ $6.95 ea ...PR...

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1
    What's the easiest way to change the oil in the rxp?

  8. #8
    JAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by fuka2stroke View Post
    What's the easiest way to change the oil in the rxp?
    Here ya go!

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32

  9. #9
    RustySeaRustyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay-Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    1,788
    Quote Originally Posted by fuka2stroke View Post
    What's the easiest way to change the oil in the rxp?
    I think you need to turn the ski upside down and shake all the oil out...then refill once uprighted

    Just yanking your chain. Seriously, Do a SEARCH first and you will find helpful info like this thread.

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32
    Last edited by RustySeaRustyDoo; 11-21-2006 at 02:44 PM.

  10. #10
    JAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by RustySeaRustyDoo View Post
    I think you need to turn the ski upside down and shake all the oil out...then refill once uprighted

    Just yanking your chain. Seriously, Do a SEARCH first and you will find helpful info like this thread.

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32
    So was my posting of this link not good enough?!?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jerry: oil filter idea
    By Vman in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 08:15 AM
  2. Metal inside Oil Filter
    By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 07:06 PM
  3. How To: Make A Oil Filter Cover Removal Tool
    By 1FastTrespiper in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 09:44 PM
  4. oil filters
    By Lurker in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:46 PM
  5. RXP Oil Filter
    By seadawg in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 01:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •