Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SnoPro/CargoPro vs. Triton?

I'm trying to track down a triton elite WC2 for a pair of sparks coming in, and can't find a dealer who can get me one. I have a dealer that can get me a Yacht club, and one that can get me a SnowPro/CargoPro listed at the following link. He claims the SnoPro is the same as the triton. The website isn't a lot of help on specs. Anyone have any experience between the 2?

http://www.snoprotrailers.com/model.asp?CargoTypeID=7&ModelID=40

Mainly looking for something for 2 sparks, small 4 cylinder tow vehicle, will see some salt water use, and would like a torsion axle.

Go with Triton!!!!

3. +1 by:

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    There is almost zero info on that web site about their watercraft trailers. Not even decent full size photos.

+1
    What is your location? The guy I dealt with is the regional distributor so I spent $1995 + $35 document fee on my Triton Elite 2-place trailer. But he's in Houston, TX. His name is Larry, (800) 858-4633.

I'm in NH. I found a triton 150 miles away for $1900 + $250 for aluminum rims + tax (there is no sales tax in NH, so this is disappointing). He was supposed to call me back this morning, but didn't not sure he'll actually get it for me. I can't believe it is so hard to find one while living on the seacoast.

Banned User
    +1
    I paid just under 2 grand for mine last year with the aluminum wheels and tax. 5.6 percent tax in WI.

I can't believe that in this economy I can't find someone to sell me one at a decent price...

Banned User
    +1
    1900 is probably a decent price. With the added features of the 2014s Im sure the price went up too....

Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    1900 is probably a decent price. With the added features of the 2014s Im sure the price went up too....
    I guess I meant: I can't believe I can't find someone local to the seacoast region of NH to sell me one of these at a decent price.

I have to drive 155 miles each way, and pay sales tax, which a local sale wouldn't have, just to get one. so that is 6.25% on top that I could have avoided with a local purchase, plus the cost of driving down to get it, plus the 6 hour round trip of drive time I have to sacrifice. Worth it to save $700, but annoying.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    I guess I meant: I can't believe I can't find someone local to the seacoast region of NH to sell me one of these at a decent price.

I have to drive 155 miles each way, and pay sales tax, which a local sale wouldn't have, just to get one. so that is 6.25% on top that I could have avoided with a local purchase, plus the cost of driving down to get it, plus the 6 hour round trip of drive time I have to sacrifice. Worth it to save $700, but annoying.
    Can the seller 'ship' it to you 'out of his state' to avoid the tax? And you play the role of the shipper?

Got any friends that live near the selling dealer?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information