Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: V tech or R+D

+1

V tech or R+D

I have a VTech stage 2 , Looking for a stage 3 thinking of changing to R+D as I have contacted V- Tech on here by PM also by e mail and telephone to Sweden as I am in the UK with a few questions ,They have not replied ( not good customer service ) so being put off and think R+ D should have my money.

interested if anyone has tested the Vtech stage 3 against the R+D R3

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    I like my Vtech stage 3.....the difference is minimal I know the Vtech is richer than the R&D on fuel

V3 has a more aggressive timing curve comparable to that of the R4 and blows the R3 away in terms of speed.its 1.5mph faster in a straight back to back.if you already have a stage 2 it may be more economical to upgrade to there V3 program.

+1
    Yep I have a stage 2 but am getting no reply from V Tech

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by steved View Post
    Yep I have a stage 2 but am getting no reply from V Tech
    I'm friends with Johnathan on Facebook I can ask him to get with you, he often does not answer PMS on this site for me

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by FXSlowKroozer View Post
    V3 has a more aggressive timing curve comparable to that of the R4 and blows the R3 away in terms of speed.its 1.5mph faster in a straight back to back.if you already have a stage 2 it may be more economical to upgrade to there V3 program.
    You know that is going to start a BIG debate where people will say your crazy....lol I rode a R3 ski....I like the pull of the Vtech......what kills me is all the R&D people swear by em.....on the other side of the coin....who would bad mouth the Vtech flash....might piss jerry off....some they will say there both good lol besides who would want to mess up there status on this site and bad mouth Jerry's product lol

AWA MEMBER
    +1

V tech or R+D

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDFZS View Post
    You know that is going to start a BIG debate where people will say your crazy....lol I rode a R3 ski....I like the pull of the Vtech......what kills me is all the R&D people swear by em.....on the other side of the coin....who would bad mouth the Vtech flash....might piss jerry off....some they will say there both good lol besides who would want to mess up there status on this site and bad mouth Jerry's product lol
    I'm actually in the works of testing a vtech vs R&D on an svho.. Vtech ran lean.

Results soon to come!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDFZS View Post
    You can be sure if i post something its because ive tested it myself on my boat besides it really isnt Vtech vs. R&D thing at all.R&D has there more aggressive maps that are comparable in terms of speed but the R3 isnt one of them.the R3 just happens to be there more conservative map making it better for a wider variety of users and there R4 there faster pump gas map.neither better than the other just different strokes for different folks.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    I had fuel added to my vtech so its fat compare to the other V3 flashes

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information