Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: V tech or R+D

  1. #1
    steved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    358
    +1
    14

    V tech or R+D

    I have a VTech stage 2 , Looking for a stage 3 thinking of changing to R+D as I have contacted V- Tech on here by PM also by e mail and telephone to Sweden as I am in the UK with a few questions ,They have not replied ( not good customer service ) so being put off and think R+ D should have my money.

    interested if anyone has tested the Vtech stage 3 against the R+D R3


  2. #2
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    I like my Vtech stage 3.....the difference is minimal I know the Vtech is richer than the R&D on fuel

  3. #3
    V3 has a more aggressive timing curve comparable to that of the R4 and blows the R3 away in terms of speed.its 1.5mph faster in a straight back to back.if you already have a stage 2 it may be more economical to upgrade to there V3 program.

  4. #4
    steved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    358
    +1
    14
    Yep I have a stage 2 but am getting no reply from V Tech

  5. #5
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by steved View Post
    Yep I have a stage 2 but am getting no reply from V Tech
    I'm friends with Johnathan on Facebook I can ask him to get with you, he often does not answer PMS on this site for me

  6. #6
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by FXSlowKroozer View Post
    V3 has a more aggressive timing curve comparable to that of the R4 and blows the R3 away in terms of speed.its 1.5mph faster in a straight back to back.if you already have a stage 2 it may be more economical to upgrade to there V3 program.
    You know that is going to start a BIG debate where people will say your crazy....lol I rode a R3 ski....I like the pull of the Vtech......what kills me is all the R&D people swear by em.....on the other side of the coin....who would bad mouth the Vtech flash....might piss jerry off....some they will say there both good lol besides who would want to mess up there status on this site and bad mouth Jerry's product lol

  7. #7
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    .

  8. #8

    V tech or R+D

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDFZS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FXSlowKroozer View Post
    V3 has a more aggressive timing curve comparable to that of the R4 and blows the R3 away in terms of speed.its 1.5mph faster in a straight back to back.if you already have a stage 2 it may be more economical to upgrade to there V3 program.
    You know that is going to start a BIG debate where people will say your crazy....lol I rode a R3 ski....I like the pull of the Vtech......what kills me is all the R&D people swear by em.....on the other side of the coin....who would bad mouth the Vtech flash....might piss jerry off....some they will say there both good lol besides who would want to mess up there status on this site and bad mouth Jerry's product lol
    I'm actually in the works of testing a vtech vs R&D on an svho.. Vtech ran lean.

    Results soon to come!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDFZS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FXSlowKroozer View Post
    V3 has a more aggressive timing curve comparable to that of the R4 and blows the R3 away in terms of speed.its 1.5mph faster in a straight back to back.if you already have a stage 2 it may be more economical to upgrade to there V3 program.
    You know that is going to start a BIG debate where people will say your crazy....lol I rode a R3 ski....I like the pull of the Vtech......what kills me is all the R&D people swear by em.....on the other side of the coin....who would bad mouth the Vtech flash....might piss jerry off....some they will say there both good lol besides who would want to mess up there status on this site and bad mouth Jerry's product lol
    You can be sure if i post something its because ive tested it myself on my boat besides it really isnt Vtech vs. R&D thing at all.R&D has there more aggressive maps that are comparable in terms of speed but the R3 isnt one of them.the R3 just happens to be there more conservative map making it better for a wider variety of users and there R4 there faster pump gas map.neither better than the other just different strokes for different folks.

  10. #10
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    I had fuel added to my vtech so its fat compare to the other V3 flashes

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. V tech or R&D R-3
    By DH300 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 09:12 PM
  2. WTB - Parts Urgent super tech or Riva valve train
    By otoss in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 04:45 PM
  3. then ... V-TECH or RIVA Anthena?
    By Impulses in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 05:57 PM
  4. V-tech or r&d reflash
    By 1fastrat in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 10:07 AM
  5. V-tech or R&D
    By flipsfzr in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •