!!!!!!!polaris fan HELP!!!!!!!

Hey guys, ok so here is the story I bought me a matching polaris sl650. I'm still a newby at this wonderful toy. For the past four weeks i have been struggling trying to make them run how they soppose to. I check all the fuel line, to make sure they are not clogged. I replace the drive shaft in one of them. One of them got water in the gas tank so I had to empty up a full gas tank. Both has caps broke. So just little stuff like that fustraded me. But on weekend five. We finally got them running. No bogging and slowing down nothing. They drive like a dream. It's amazing what old gas can do to a jet ski. I have read all the links and for maintenance and keep up to take care of them.

But but here is what I need help from all of you polaris fan. When I was looking to see if someone had a driveshaft in stock for the jet ski. The mechanic down here in Louisville ky say "good luck finding them, if I was you I would get rid of them". I finally got them running where I want them. I need you all to help me decide if I should keep them or move to another brand. I need you all hard core fan to help me make a decision on them. Thanks in advance.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Peps View Post
    Hey guys, ok so here is the story I bought me a matching polaris sl650. I'm still a newby at this wonderful toy. For the past four weeks i have been struggling trying to make them run how they soppose to. I check all the fuel line, to make sure they are not clogged. I replace the drive shaft in one of them. One of them got water in the gas tank so I had to empty up a full gas tank. Both has caps broke. So just little stuff like that fustraded me. But on weekend five. We finally got them running. No bogging and slowing down nothing. They drive like a dream. It's amazing what old gas can do to a jet ski. I have read all the links and for maintenance and keep up to take care of them.

But but here is what I need help from all of you polaris fan. When I was looking to see if someone had a driveshaft in stock for the jet ski. The mechanic down here in Louisville ky say "good luck finding them, if I was you I would get rid of them". I finally got them running where I want them. I need you all to help me decide if I should keep them or move to another brand. I need you all hard core fan to help me make a decision on them. Thanks in advance.
    There are plenty of good used parts out there, and several new parts still available. If you already have money into them, and they are up to date and running well, no reason not to keep them.....

Valid point. Yesterday was the first day I got to really Anjou them. It was about time.

Banned User
    +1
    There is no shortage of parts. Have fun.

Thread Information