Cool looking for fishing buds to go off shore grouper fishing around anclote * paso area

hello me and my gf has been wanting to go off shore to do so deep sea fishing in the next few weeks. i have done it by myself and is a blast ,but its alitte risky when your out there all alone u never know whats going to happen.i would like at least 2 more skis. wanted to go out 20-30 miles out. I got a 2012 fzr ski also a ebrup just in case if u want to go make sure your ski is reliable to make that distance and a anchor with plenty of rope . i also have a few gps spot to try too while we r out there. we went out only a 1mile passed anclote and got 7 groupers last saturday. i understand u can't keep them till july 1st but its a blast out there now the bite is on reply with any questions

I'd love to go. My family lives in Tampa and I bring my ski down there a few times every summer. Let me know when your thinking of going and I'll plan a weekend to go down there. I've got a rack already built and ready to fish.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rack.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	327803

Wow that's a sweet rack you got. does it mAke the ski tippy

Quote Originally Posted by joey goes fast View Post
    Wow that's a sweet rack you got. does it mAke the ski tippy
    Not at all, it doesn't weigh very much. Maybe 10 pounds at most, you can't even tell its back there.

thinking about heading out in the next few days looks like it will be good weather

Wish I could make it down there, my girlfriend already planned out my weekend lol. I know I'll be heading down that way the first or second week of June. When are we allow to keep the groupers?

going to south end of anclote island for a shot at some tarpon sunday morning

Thread Information