Riva exhaust kit

decided to make a seperate thread for this... First ill say i love the way this exhaust sounds i was being pretty obnoxious with it at boca bash and im also happy with the gains i made butttt

My ski is now leaking through the hole i drilled in my ski please i need some suggestions here
    The backing collar that comes with this kit apprently is a universal one for all ski's(stupid) one side is flat and one side has three spacers to push 3/4's of it from the hull.
    The rxp-x 13 hull in the rear where the template tells you to drill it has one wall thinner at one hole for the backing plate than the other three holes, so imo that backing plate should have one spacer to bulk up the thinner wall so that the collar pulls up even. That is not the case here they said to use the flat side and tighten in the criss cross pattern. Now i have a leak i plan to use some washers to fill this gap and try and tighten it up even hopefully this will resolve my leak issue any other suggestions or tips are appreciated

+1
    sorry to hear..did you also remove/replace the water box?

No i left the stock water box, thats a little further down on my list of mods next up fizz intercooler possibly, already have the intake and catch can and intake manifold kit at my house and prop is ordered but not looking forward to removing the ibr

+1
    so exhaust the way you have set up is throaty and noticeable? i normally dont like loud and obnoxious but i have a bitch for a neighbor and i would nothing more then to piss her off when im leaving to go ride.

its def noticeable and i like the way it sounds, the exhaust isnt obnoxious i was being obnoxious cause its new and i kept reving it up as i passed boats and skis lol
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareRXT-x-AS View Post
    so exhaust the way you have set up is throaty and noticeable? i normally dont like loud and obnoxious but i have a bitch for a neighbor and i would nothing more then to piss her off when im leaving to go ride.

Thread Information