Our host hotel, The Best Western only has a couple of rooms left.
Comfort Inn and Suites has offered rooms at discounted rates. Info below

Good Morning,

I hope this message finds you doing well. Thank you for taking the time out to speak with me earlier. We are hoping to possibly earn your business for hotel accommodations, in the Morgan City area. Our regular rate for a double queen room is $109.99, we offer a corporate rate of $79.99 for single king and double queen rooms. I have attached what we can offer you and your associates if you choose to stay with us. We know that work starts way before the sun comes out and that’s why every day, we offer a variety of benefits to our guests to make their stay more enjoyable and smooth sailing.

· Start your day off right with a complimentary FULL HOT DELUXE breakfast that begins at 4:30 a.m. which includes, your choice of 2 waffles, scrambled eggs, egg omlets, burritos, hot and cold cereals, grits, biscuits and gravy, sausage or ham, juice, fruits, pastries and more.
· We have an onsite fitness center and complimentary access to a state-of-the-art health club that is within walking distance and 3 walking trails within a 5 mile radius.
· complimentary Wi-Fi throughout and a business center equipped with a computer & fax/printer and office supplies
· On site laundry room and valet laundry service available
· We also have new 32” flat screen TV's in each room equipped with complimentary premium cable tv package including HBO & ESPN,
· All rooms have a fridge and microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, alarm clock, desk & ergonomic chair for working and more.
· We have recently finished renovations of our property, which has included painting all Interior, replaced all furniture in the guest rooms, recarpeting throughout, painted the exterior and more. Giving you a brand new look of the property!

We are part of the Choice Hotels Network and participate in the Choice Privileges rewards program. Guests earn points that can be redeemed for many things such as gift cards at restaurants, gas stations, department stores and FREE NIGHTS at over 1500 locations. (with eligible rate) Visit www.choiceprivileges.com for details.

Visit us on facebook at www.facebook.com/comfortinnmc and don’t forget to check out some of the rave reviews that previous guests have left for us on our Trip Advisor page too!

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this e-mail, you can contact me anytime via e-mail sales@comfortinnmc.com or directly by phone 985.300.0032. I greatly appreciate your time and I look forward to building a long term business relationship with you and your company. Have a great day!