Riding goggles? Jettribe,value line,seaspecs

Ive been looking at affordable goggles for riding. Ive been looking at the jettribe classic goggles and these value line ones.

jettribe classics are not polarized but value line are. Ive heard great things about the jettribe ones and seaspecs are like double $$ but are polarized. Heard seaspecs dont keep all the water out like jettribe do. Here are the ones im lookin at. Do i necessarily need polarized? What do you guys think thanks a bunch.

http://www.pacificcoastsunglasses.co...ductinfo/4009/

http://store.jettribe.com/classic-go...me-smoke-lens/

+1
    I have the same pair of JetTribe goggles except in digi camo and they are great.

+1
    Polarized is important if you are in shallow areas bc you can see the color change in the water easier. Less glare too.

4. +1 by:

+1
    As a captain who spends most of my life at sea, on the water, non polarized is not an option. What I am saying is no price difference makes those two goggles comparable.

+1
    I had SeaSpecs, but then returned them immediately. I found that with them on--not even riding--they were all the way against my eye lashes. So I got the Jet Tribes and they are good. They take some getting used to because the shape is exactly the same size as my eye sockets and it kinda feels funny at first. And the lenses aren't nearly as good as a good pair of sunglasses, but they work.

+1
    i have a set of the seaspecs.. the one thing i dont like about them is that water still happens to find their way inside them.. somehow the water bounces off the lens and ends up right in my eye... its a bit dangerous if im riding in chop and i have to stop out of no where in a busy bay because i cant see...

+1
    I don't expect my opinion to matter much - but I went a different route. I wear good, polarized sunglasses (Costa). Over them I wear your basic ski (OTG type) goggles. My first pair of goggles were tinted - then I found out they were useless on really, cloudy/overcast days are riding near dusk. Just too dark to navigate safely. The sunglasses/OTG goggles has been my set up for 3 or 4 years now. Something like this: https://www.denniskirk.com/373933.sk...utm_medium=cse

+1
    I originally went with Billy's suggestion. The ONLY problem was that it made my hat ride just a smidge too high on my forehead and that caused it to just completely blow back. Now with the Jet Tribes, my hat stays down most of the time. If not for that, I would much prefer to be wearing some good shades with the OTG goggles over them.

+1
    Has anyone used the Sea Doo/Spex amphibious goggles? I've got a pair coming,hopefully they work well.

Thread Information