View Poll Results: Jettribe Goggles or SeaSpecs

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jettribe

3 50.00%
  • SeaSpecs

3 50.00%

Jettribe Goggles vs SeaSpecs??

Which one Jettribe or SeaSpecs??? Looking to buy a couple pairs of glasses/goggles and need to know input on which ones are better. Thanks

+1
    i have a pair of each. bought the seaspecs first and wish i hadnt. i have well id say a normal sized head, my wife says otherwise but i could not put on or take off the sea specs without them hurting like hell from being to small. they do however fit my 3 yr old daughter good.

the jet tribe one are fantastic. fit well, adjustable and comfortable. if you are spending the $$$ on goggles and you are not wearing a helmet get the jet tribe goggles

3. +1 by:

I get the 2 for 3 Seaspecs everytime. Adjustable strap can be used with one hand. I actually returned a Jet tribe pair that I bought a year or two ago...can't remember precisely what all I didn't like, but it only took me a couple minutes to know I would be returning them. It was the green ones in one of their google categories.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by blkturbo! View Post
    I get the 2 for 3 Seaspecs everytime. Adjustable strap can be used with one hand. I actually returned a Jet tribe pair that I bought a year or two ago...can't remember precisely what all I didn't like, but it only took me a couple minutes to know I would be returning them. It was the green ones in one of their google categories.
    Ha! Look what the cat dragged in. How in the hell are you?!

Hahaha, Thanks for asking! Lurking - for motivation to put some focus back on my ski for it's required rebuild

+1
    I ordered Seaspecs and immediately returned them. Just trying them on, they were pressing against my eye lashes.

So then I got the Jet Tribes. Much better! The only thing is that I had to get used to the feeling because their shape fits EXACTLY on my eye socket, so it's disconcerting. But you get used to it. Now, the lenses aren't even close to high-dollar sunglasses, but they do a good job of keeping the wind and bugs out of your eyes.

Thread Information